Continuation of Chapter 46

#Continuation of Chapter 46.

***Kabelo's POV!!!

I was cuddling with my wife after a lot of sexing after we came back from the braai. I won't lie , I now enjoy spending time with my wife's siblings , they are welcoming and I fitted right in , I still don't like my father in law though.

Lando : "Kabelo."

Me : "Mama wekhaya?"

Lando : "I'm hungry."

Me : "Aren't you gonna ask me about what they said I must talk to you about?" She eyes me then continues playing with my hands.

Lando : "I don't wanna insult you Kabelo." I immediately feel bad.

Me : "Okay here goes nothing. I lied about the cow story and all that crap." She scoffs

Lando : "You really think I bought it? I'm not your daughters Kabelo." Honestly speaking, I'm very scared of my wife , I've never witnessed her anger so I'm scared of what her reaction may be now.

Me : "when I was talking about the cows , I was lying." I say biting my tongue

Lando : "You already said that!."

Me : "Oh yeah... uhm I meant Nxumalo and Dhlomo." I feel her tense up then she turns to me slowly.

Lando : "Angizwanga?!" (Excuse me?)

Me : "I said...."

Lando : "I heard what you said Kabelo! But baby why would you do that?" She asks softly with her eyes already glistening breaking my heart.

Me : "Sthandwa sami. I wasn't about to let them get away freely with what they did to you. Forget it!"

Lando : "I know but don't kill them , do anything but don't kill them."

Me : "Mhm." I already had a plan in mind. She clinged on my arms hiding her face on my chest.

__________________

Around 3am I received a call from Bongani informing me that he was outside. I untangled myself slowly from my wife who was holding me tightly. After getting ready , I left a little note and kissed her forehead then dashed out. I went out through the small gate , got in his Golf-R and we sped off.

Me : "I seriously hate how I left my wife sleeping."

Bongani : "The faster we get this done the better." I nodded.

#

Bongani led me to the basement and I was met by these two filthy old men tied up on chairs looking pretty messed up with blood on their faces , he splashed them with water to wake them up.

Nxumalo : "Please. Please let me go." I chuckle.

Me : "Why don't you say 'let US go'?"

Nxumalo : "....."

Bongani : "You are such a fake friend madala." He says pointing at him with his toothpick making me chuckle.

Me : "I have a parcel that will get here in a few minutes."

Bongani : "What's that?"

Me : "It's a surprise for even you too dear brother." He shot me a look. My phone beeped and I sent Bongani to go open and come back with my parcel. Indeed he comes back leading my guys.

Me : "Awe! Awe guys!" They all salute back.

Bongani : "No ways! That's so cool!" He screams jumping up and down like a fool that he is.

Me : "Shut up man! So guys these are the men I told Bryon about." They nod.

Guy : "I love that one!" He says waking to a terrified Nxumalo , he spanks his butt. The other guys join in and untie the oldies and undress them as they scream for help.

Me : "when they done with them , tease them with a few bullets but don't kill that Nxumalo twig ; release him."

Bongani : "Why must I let him go?"

Me : "Trust me and do as I say. Shoot him though but don't kill him , You can kill the other old twig." I walk out and leave him watching since I cannot stand that. I go to the guestroom and shower then change to Bongani's trackpants and a t-shirt. I request an uber , I grab a few notes from his wallet when it is here. I can't wait to see my wife , I missed her.