Chapter 29

#29 -

FEW MONTHS LATER!!!

The past months have been so good to us. I'm officially Kabelo's wife well traditionally we have completed everything , only the white wedding is left now. Right after our traditional wedding , Kabelo bought a new house in Glenvista and a Mercedes - Benz EQB as a new start for us. We both renting out our old places ; i was very happy with our move and still am because this time around his stepmother doesn't waltz in anyway she feels like.

Nonto : "Mommy hurry!" She stomps her foot. Nontokozo Uyintwenhle Ngubane , our first born baby girl. She is officially and traditionally ours manje , we gave her the second name and she loves it. We were going to our hair appointment so that's why she is this impatient , Kabelo was taking us there. Kabelo helps me get inside the car then buckles up his daughter and jogs to his side then drives off.

Kabelo : "You made us wait for a full hour."

Me : "it's not my fault that your child doesn't like me. I was vomiting plus I'm on my seventh month so it's kinda hard to get ready fast." He chuckles.

Honestly my pregnancy journey wasn't so smooth. Starting my second trimester , I suffered a lot of morning sickness ; the pimples ; big nose and definitely not forgetting how I turned dark and oily. I'm always crying especially if I look at myself in the mirror and Kabelo is always there to comfort me plus it's not like he has a choice , he's the one that nutted in me anyway. Dad is always having a field with me , he always has something to tease me with then laugh then comfort me. I just decided to let what they did go since they also weren't interested in explaining what was happening , but I just forgave them.

We get to the salon and Kabelo sits on the couches waiting for us until we finished. We then went shopping for Nonto since seasons were changing. I then saw a cute baby romper and I couldn't help myself so we started baby shopping too.

Kabelo : "Baby don't you want this dress?" He asked holding a very nice white maternity dress. He's always buying me maternity clothes , every time I complain or cry about my weight he comes back from work or wherever with new maternity clothes for me.

Me : "I love it baby."

Nonto : "Daddy can I also have this?"  She asks holding a dress similar to mine , I smile. Nonto is always twinning with me. We shop then make our way out with a full trolley. We buy lunch then drive home. When we get home Kabelo puts the shopping bags in our room then dishes for us , we sit watching Nonto's cartoons. A knock comes through ,

Kabelo : "I'll get it."  He said going to the kitchen.

Voice : "sisiza."  I turn and it's both my small brothers , I scream and get with Kabelo's help. They both sandwich me , hugging me tightly and of course I'm crying. I hug Lele then Simz who wipes my tears chuckling.

Simz : "Don't cry , I missed you." He kisses my forehead.

Lele : "How's my niece doing?" Yes , we havung a girl. He asks rubbing my stomach and this girl starts kicking me like crazy.

Simz : "Yazi you'd swear that you carrying a boy." He says frowning.

Me : "Phela wena uyaphapha. Nxx."He laughs. They both sit next to Nonto and play with her , they are always trying to get her out of her shell and I think it's slowly working. Kabelo comes to me looking nice and smelling good.

Me : "And then?" He smiles

Kabelo : "I'm going out with your brothers." He kisses me then peck my lips.

Me : "Okay be safe nina & behave." They chuckle.

Lele : "Kahle ke Nono omncane." I shoot him a stare.

Kabelo : "Leave my wife alone you idiot. Baby , I love you. I'll be back just now."

Me : "No , go have fun and we'll be okay. I love you too." He smiles then gives me a short kiss then he walks over to Nonto and kiss her goodnight.