Chapter 46

#46

****Landokuhle's POV.

Zamo : "Ohhhh Landozi kaMama!" She screamed rushing towards me and engulfs me in a big tight hug , already crying.

Me : "I missed you too but why do y'all to have to cry all the time." We laugh.

Ndabe : "Ngoba we took after uNono."

Khanya : "True that." She says taking a bite of her sausage. Bhut'Zwe walks in and kisses her wife then comes and hugs me tight.

Zweli : "How are you now baby girl?"

Me : "I'm getting better bhuti." He nods.

Zweli : "Follow me." He holds my hand and leads me to the braai area where all the men are chilling.

Kabelo : "Sthandwa senhliziyo yami." He looks tipsy. He stands and comes to me then pulls me to him.

Kabelo : "I love you okay?" He pecks my lips then tries kissing me but I duck my head.

Lethu : "Aibo phela we also have wives." Kabelo laughs kisses my eye.

Bhut'Zwe : "Kuhle. Did your husband talk to you?"

Me : "About what?" They exchange looks.

Kabelo : "I did." I look at him and he looks nervous.

Me : "About what? About the cows y'all stole?" I ask with my eyes glued on my husband while all the guys break into a loud laugh that I end up joining them.

Bongani : "No , you are boss mfowethu."

Me : "But seriously what's the story? What is it that I have to know this much?"

Lethu : "I think y'all should just talk when y'all get home and have your privacy." I nod and go back to the kitchen.

Khanya : "Let's order in today , just for a change." We all agree. I excuse myself to go check on the twins. I find them both still asleep and so glued to each other , I walk out slowly. I pass Uminathi's room and decide to enter which I instantly regret. I find Khwezi straddling Umi with her hands hanging over his shoulders , they were kissing while naked which seems pretty obvious as to what was going on.

Me : "Uhhh..sorry!" I close the door fast and go back to the where the twins are sleeping. I find Suko fidgeting indicating that she's waking up. I pick her up carefully to not wake Meli. I sit on the rocking chair and feed her , her bottle. I wonder how would've everything been if mama was here. She got sick so suddenly and left just like that , I miss her so much.

Kabelo : "My world." He says with his goofy smile walking in the room.

Me : "Shhh." Suko was starting to fall asleep but her eyes flipped open when she heard her father's voice. Kabelo kissed her forehead and took her from me. I watched him as he baby talked with her making my baby laugh ; he kept on playing with her until she fell asleep. Meli woke up right after. Kabelo fed her and tried playing with her but girl was ready to go back to sleep ; she was the sleepy head. After putting her down , he made me stand and sat on the rocking chair then sat me on his lap.

Kabelo : "I love you." He kisses my shoulder.

Me : "I love you too." We kiss and Zamo peeps her head in

Zamo : "We eating now , wozani and y'all will finish that later." Kabelo laughs as we stood up and I looked down.

Zamo : "Don't act shy la." I laugh