Chapter 75

#Chapter_75 

SILENT PAIN : LANDOKUHLE'S STORY!!!

FIVE YEARS LATER!!!

***Kabelo's POV

Me : "Nontokozo Molefe! Get down now!"

Lando : "What's up with all the noise?!" She asked entering the lounge looking irritated while she munched on her weird pizza looking so beautiful in her tight fit nude dress.

Me : "it's these kids nje baby! How is our champ treating You?" I ask brushing her swollen stomach. She sighs heavily. I know she's about to complain about everything.

Lando : "He's tiring me babe. My back hurt , my feet too and they two times bigger. I'm horny and hungry and mostly irritated nje."

Me : "I'm sorry baby. What do you want to eat?"

Suko : "Meat daddy!"

Meli : "Yes! Yes! Yes!" They shout behind me with their little brother , Malusomuhle jumping with them also shouting yes.

Me : "Malusi?"

Malusi : "Dada?" He says smiling. Malusomuhle is our three year old son and he is his mother's replica and Lando makes sure to remind me that all the time.

Nonto : "Hey mom , dad!"  Nonto has also grown so much , she was now a 17 year old matriculant. She has never given us trouble at all. The twins were six year old talkative little devils.

Lando : "Are you ready to go?" They nodded and walked out to the garage. Four years back we lost my father-in-law , he was diagnosed with heart problems and somehow he wasn't able to respond to the heart that was donated to him and that's how we lost him. Months later MaDlamini died in her sleep and the second wife had disappeared after that. I also lost my grandmother the previous year. Khanyi was officially a divorcee after the return of Mama'N.

We were attending Simphiwe's wedding , he was getting married to some white woman he met abroad.

Mama'N : "Oh my baby! You look so big!" She said hugging my wife who threw a dead stare at her.

Bab'Lisi : "You look beautiful my daughter!" He was my stepfather in-law and my wife and her siblings liked him , he also treated them like his own kids.

Lando : "Thank you baba!"

Mme : "Lets enter!" We all entered while Mama'N went the opposite direction , I guess to go check on her son.

____________

It's been a very great journey yet again with your support! Thank you so much! Stay tunes for more stories💕