Chapter 60 - BONUS!

***Landokuhle's POV

I was in a very peaceful environment , it looked like land thou ; a healthy one at that. The grass looked so green and healthy , there was a small river that looked so clean. People here were walking so carefree in their white clothings.

"SIMO!" Someone shouted , I turned and I was met by mama's parents. I ran to them and hugged them crying. 

Me : "Mkhulu! Gogoh! You left , umama left too and it's been hard. I don't wanna ..." Mkhulu just hugged me as I burst into a loud cry.

Mkhulu : "I want you to cry as hard and loud as you can. Release everything that you've been holding back. Cry sthandwa samkhulu." I wailed like a baby , I didn't even care how these people were gonna look at me after this.

Mkhulu : "Khulula inhliziyo. Free your heart from all this pain you've been harbouring. It's almost over now babygirl." After sometime I stopped crying , we sat on the grass with my head on my grandma's lap.

Me : "Where are we?"

Gogo : "Somewhere."  She says chuckling with her husband.

Me : "Isn't mama supposed to be here? I miss her so much."

Gogo : "That's what you also here for. You have to help your brother , he knows. Many of the things that you'll find out will break you and make you wanna give up but don't okay? Keep on keeping on and be strong."

Me : "Okay but umama?"

Mkhulu : "We cannot reach her thina so only Lethu will be able to do this. Make sure you remind him of how great and able he is." We stood up and they both kissed my forehead after hugging me then another woman who looked almost exactly like MaMolefe walked towards me smiling while holding a baby.

Woman : "O jwang ngwanaka?"

Me : "I'm okay mama , how are you?"

Woman : "I'm happy to meet my grand-daughter in law."  She said still smiling before handing me this handsome baby boy who looked to be asleep. He looked so much like my husband but had my skin color.

Woman : "That's Onkemetse , your son."

Mkhulu : "Onkemetse Mlandomuhle Molefe."

Me : "Isn't it supposed to be Ngubane?"

Woman : "No. We have to go now , you also have to go back ; your kids need you."

Gogo : "Sthandwa sami , don't allow anger to control you or your mind."

Me : "Yes gogo!"  She smiled and pecked my lips then took the baby from my arms.

Mkhulu : "Bye my love."

Me : "My baby?!"

Woman : "He stays with us."  I cried when they disappeared with my baby. I cried so much but kept walking until I tripped and fell in the river.