Continuation of Chapter 49

#Continuation of Chapter 49

##NARRATED!!

Lando : "Dad , I'm hungry."

Muzi : "Go make sandwiches for the both of us."

Khanyi : "No need! We here!"  She shouted followed by the other girls.

Muzi : "Makoti , make me food please." He said looking at Kayise.

Kayise : "Yebo baba." She left for the kitchen.

Muzi : "Uphi umfazi kaMnqobi?" (Where's Mnqobi's wife?)

Ndabe : "Nxa , yabona loyo!" She says angrily while Lando giggles.

Muzi : "And then?" A knock comes through and Zamo opens , she comes back to the lounge followed by a bruised Yandi and her mother."

Thandeka : "Sanibonani." (Greetings)

Muzi : "Ninjani MaNxumalo?" (How are you Mrs Nxumalo) They exchange greetings. Kayise places a tray with tea and sandwiches on the table.

Ndabe : "Thank you Makoti wasekhaya." Kayise rolls her eyes chuckling.

Muzi : "Sit and join us makoti." He says as she was about to excuse herself.

Kayise : "Yebo baba."

Muzi : "Makoti what happened to your face?" He asks Yandi who was looking down playing with her hands.

Ndabe : "I hit her Babah."

Thandeka : 'That's what I'm also here for."

Muzi : "ohh okay?"

Thandeka : "I really don't blame you for hitting this one wena Ndabe but I'm not saying it was okay to choose violence , we'll come to that." She turns to look at Lando and smiles sadly at her.

Thandeka : "Sthandwa sami. I'm so so sorry. I really apologize for my husband and son's stupidity. I really am ashamed to even call them my husband and son. I've been so ashamed to show face to you after what they did especially since I found a sister in your mother and aunt now those two want to mess that up for me. I believe Yanga had been involved in drugs for the past four years but I will not justify his disgusting behavior with that. My mother's mother was a product of rape ; I was almost a product of rape so I seriously hate rapists. UYanga disappointed me sure but for his father to actually support his nonsense? Mabayofa! I'm really sorry baby. I also apologize to you BabuDlamini and your kids for what your youngest daughter went through because of my own. Therefore I was hoping that you let my family cleanse and apologize properly to yours?"

Muzi : "I hear you. I think you have to apologise to my late wife by bringing a cow cause this made her restless then you have to cleanse my daughter's house and apologize to her husband but I'll get back to you or your father will be able to advise you clearly on that."

Thandeka : "I hear you , thank you."

Lando : "Thank you for believing me mama."

Thandeka : "I seriously don't know what is wrong with this daughter of mine."

Yandi : "aibo mama!"

Thandeka : "No seriously Yandiswa , how would you have felt if we never believed you regarding your story of how you grew up without me?"

Yandi : "It's not my fault , I wasn't raised by my parents."

Thandeka : "Exactly , I'm sorry to say this but you don't really know your brother because I raised him. Your brother growing up had some mental issues so when he started drugs years ago , jt triggered all that and then your idiotic father tried getting help for him which he refused and ran away and now here he comes from no where to torture someone's daughter."

Ndabe : "The same someone who helped you with your situation and supported you through everything Yandiswa , you remember?" Yandi looks down.

Muzi : "Thembelihle why did you hit uMakoti vele?"

Ndabe : "We had some gathering as sisters only and uYandi was just cold and rude towards us then she suddenly blabbed nonsense. Athi uLando was claiming to be raped by her brother then suddenly his brother disappeared. She was basically accusing us of killing her brother and father. She even made a nonsense example about how we are insensitive because we've never faced something like this atleast thina we know ukuthi umama is dead! I hit her ke mina when she brought umama into her nonsense theory." Muzi and Thandeka gasps.

Thandeka : "What the he'll is wrong with you?" She screams after slapping her.

Yandi : "Xolo mama."

Khanya : "She even used how you helped her with that Thulani guy babah."

Muzi : "What about that?" He asked with his eyes not moving from Yandi.

Khanya : "That maybe you also did what you did to her blesser , to her father and brother." Muzi scoffs and walks out.

Thandeka : "Niyangiphoxa wezingane zakwaNxumalo. Nxxh! Asambe!" She shouts and bids goodbye then they both leave.