Chapter 53

#53

***Landokuhle's POV!!

Kabelo : "BABY!" He was shouting from the lounge while I was in our room.

Me : "YES?!"

Kabelo : "SOMEONE'S HERE FOR YOU!!" I walk to the lounge.

Me : "Kabelo and your daughters please clean up my lounge before I do something I might regret to you!"

Nonto : "Mommy come on!" She whines but I ignore her and turn to my guest which is shocking .

Stha : "Frienddddd!" She hugs me and I just stand there dumbfounded

Me :"What are you doing here?how did you even get to my house?!"

Stha : "Hhawu Lando! I thought you would've been happy to see me after such a long time!?"

Me : "so you expect me to be all yippy and happy just because you've returned? Especially after the way you left?! You left right after I burried my mother Sthabiso , you left right when I needed you the most while I was grieving.! I so hate you for that!"

Stha : "Ngiyaxolisa Lando."

Lando : ""Please! Just walk out of here and don't look back exactly like how you did that after mama's funeral , Instead of comforting me your friend , you went and shagged my ex." She gulps

Stha : "I'm so sorry Lando."

Me : "Yeah so am I." I go open the door for and she shamefully walks out , Kabelo was silently looking at me.

Kabelo : "Woza kwindoda yakho phela sthandwa sami." He says opening his arms and I done right in and cry my heart out. He scoops me up and sits on a chair in the kitchen and cradles me.

Kabelo : "You okay?" I shake my head. Sthabiso opened up old wounds that I hadn't healed from. I still wasn't over her betrayal and how she up and left when I needed her ; I also haven't gotten over the fact that mama is dead honestly cause I never grieved her.

Me : "Her coming here , opened up old wounds that I have not healed from."

Kabelo : "Talk to me baby."

Me : "I never grieved umama. I always tried to keep myself busy so I can ignore my feelings , I was also angry because everyone suddenly was to busy or they just walked out of my life during that time and still I pushed that aside. I just... I don't know ; I feel so lost and it's like I'm blind angiboni nala ngiya khona. It hurts Kabelo ; kub'hlungu kakhulu." I cry so loud and hard. It's like everything is only weighing down on me now ; my mother's death , losing my bestfriend when I needed her , being neglected by my siblings , almost got married off , the emotional abuse I had to endure with Kabelo's family when he was in coma , the kidnap , the rape and everything. It suddenly feels like someone is actually tearing my heart apart.

Kabelo : "I'm sorry sthandwa sami." He was also crying now. I finally calm down but I have a banging headache now , Kabelo takes me to the bedroom and gives me two pills and water then he tucks me in.

Kabelo : "Sleep okay?" I nod and close my swollen burning eyes.