Continuation of Chapter 48

#Continuation of Chapter 48

#NARRATED!!!

The girls were all on a conference call excluding Yandi , as soon as they were all on the line they just burst out laughing.

Lando : "Cha kodwa! You are so ghetto sisi wami." She said laughing.

Muhle : "But guys! Yazi y'all are wrong , violence doesn't solve anything."

Khanyi : "Hhayi Muhlezi , your good heart is irritating sometimes man!"

Kayise : "That girl had it coming besides she deserved it and more after insulting mama like that , nxa! She forgot that mama is the one that helped her!"

Ndabe : "I still wanna beat her up mina."

Zamo : "Yazi the way you were , you actually reminded me of my outburst on Langa went he rocked up on dad's door. Yoh I was so angry but I front miss the shock on mama's face." They all laugh.

Muhle : "I once found mom and dad watching that footage."

Zamo : "There was a footage?!" They laugh , Lando waking Kabelo and Suko in the process , Kabelo shoots her look and got out of bed with his daughter.

Khanya : "But on a serious note you guys , that girl is twisted." They all agree and continued chatting and laughing. They finally ended the call after agreeing on going away for a weekend sometime.

Kabelo : "What really happened yesterday babe?" He asks looking at his wife while feeding Suko. Their other kids were still asleep.

Lando : "Aibo baby! That girl was basically accusing us....."  She tells him the whole story and they both end up laughing and joking about it.

[At MNQOBI & YANDI'S HOUSE !!!!]

Yandi : "So wena Mnqobi ; you just let your sisters hit me , you don't even defend me?"

Mnqobi : "Ey mfethu! I don't defend amasimba mina uyezwa? I hope you get back to your senses early because I'm seriously getting tired of your behavior."

Yandi : "What is that supposed to mean Mnqo?"

Mnqobi : "It means keep on doing the sh*t you doing and I'll gladly leave your ass." He walks out leaving Yandi bawling her eyes out.