Continuation of Chapter 57

#Continuation of Chapter 57

***Landokuhle's POV

He walks in still in his pyjamas as I'm drinking tea with MaKhulu and having the muffins I made last night.

Kabelo : "Good morning." He greeted kissing Makhulu's forehead and leans to kiss me but I duck. He chuckled nodding.

MaKhulu : "Aren't you hungry mfana wami?"

Kabelo : "I am MaKhulu."

MaKhulu : "Let me dish up some porridge for you."

Kabelo : "No thank you mama. My wife will make me my favorite breakfast." He says looking at me with a smirk and MaKhulu is laughing silently.  I stood up and made him his full farm breakfast.

Kabelo : "Thank you so much my beautiful lovely wife." He said mockingly as I placed his plate in front of him. I leave them there and go to our house to shower. The others weren't awake as yet including the kids that all slept in the main house.

Kabelo enters and locks all the doors and throws the keys out the window.

Me : "Why would you do that?" He just smiles at me.

Kabelo : "We not leaving this room without you forgiving me."

Me : "You are so fucking annoying sometimes! Awungicabangeli. Mina i always have to be submissive or understanding whenever you are rude towards me just because you are dealing with what you don't like? I never do that mina Kabelo so this rude attitude yakho is starting to annoy the fuck out of me seriously!"

Kabelo : "I'm really sorry baby."

Me : "Yeah sure , you always are."

#MINUTES LATER!!!

Kabelo : "So you swear at me now?" I glance at him then look away. He starts kissing on my neck , sucking and licking it , not showing any mercy and he drops me on the bed.

Kabelo :"See , I dont like being sworn at especially if its you ; it then becomes a big problem." he seductively says removing my shoes. He gets on top of me and tears the dress I'm wearing and unclips my bra , exposing boobs. He abruptly salvages on my poor lipswith his own big tender lips , making me super horny. When I wrap mylegs around him and put my arms around his neck,he bellows,

Kabelo :"Don't touch me!."  absolutely shocking me. He gets off me , roughly removes my pantsbut leaves the thong I have on , he walks to the closet
and comes back with 2 ties. I try to get off the bed
and leave the room because i know what's about togo down but he quicklu drags me back onto bed and ties myarms and legs.

Kabelo : "Goodie!" he says smiling. He slowly
removes his t-shirt and moves to his belt while
looking at me in the eye. When he removes his undies , his already angry little guy pops out. When he finishes undressing he lays on his stomach between my legs and buries his face in my coochie. I feel his tongue start to lick in circles around myclitoris , lapping up and down ; side to side. My eyes roll to the back of my head as the pleasurable feeling attacks my whole body. He licks slowlyand gently and then fast and firm , making me arch myback and letting out a scream. He covers my lipswith his hand and continues to lightly lick and flickmy coochie with his tongue.

Me : "Yes , yessss!." I try to mumble before letting go of all my juices. I feel the juices sliding down and then an unecpected hardentrance thrusts. I let out a loudmoan as Kabelo just stays put not moving. He withdrawsthen smashes into me again with absolutely nomercy. He then gets on top of me , looks at me with a devilish smirk.

Kabelo : "You good and ready baby?" I shake my head no but he slams into me again nonetheless.

Kabelo : "I can't hear you baby?" I try replying but he slams into me hard again making me scream cause he was in too deep this time. He keeps teasing me by asking questions then slamming into me whenever I try responding so I ended up not responding at all. He then starts to move
slowly then picks up his pace , moving faster and
faster and deeper. He doesn't even let me breathe  or catch a break atall. It's just moans after moans after many more moans. When I feel
myself about to climax , he withdraws

Kabelo : " you can't climax just yet , Infact , today I won't let youclimax my love."

Me : " But Kabe-...." before I could even finish my statement , heslams into me.

Me : " Baby please!!" I shout pleadingly so. He carries on thrusting inme ; torturing me more , he keeps on stopping whenever am about to reach my climaxthen he starts to groan lightly and he releasesall of his semen in me while calling out my name and cursing then he withdraws and goes to clean himself. As for me , he leaves me on the bed , still craving more ofhim.