Chapter 52

#52

***Landokuhle's POV

As I was busy reading through my emails , I come across another one from a spam link. It has attachments which are some creepy pictures of people brutally killed with a short message that reads : 'This is all your precious husband's doings.' I feel my blood getting cold instantly. I choose to ignore this and delete the email.

Kabelo : "Sthandwa senhliziyo yami ngedwa." He shouts waking in. He comes and settles next to me then kiss me hard. I break the kiss.

Me : "And then?"

Kabelo : "What? Do I need a reason to love my wife?"  He was suddenly this happy person after he talked with his mother and I have to say ; he's such a mommy's boy and it's cute. He never wants to leave his mother's side.

Me : "Well no but you..." He cuts me off.

Kabelo : "Exactly! I don't wanna hear any buts. We having guests."

Me : "Guests?"

Kabelo : "Yes , the siblings." As of cue , my door bursts open and Khanya walks in followed by her husband and the small brothers. The others all get here eventually.

Zamo : "Langa , where's your wife?"

Mnqobi : "She isn't coming."

Zamo : "Okay."

Khanya : "Aibo why?"

Mnqobi : "We getting a divorce." He says coolly then gulps his beer. The guys go chill in Kabelo's man cave that is in the basement while we ladies chill in the porch with drinks and some snacks. The kids weren't here , well my kids were with their father's mother

Muhle : "USithole wants us to try for another baby!" She says dramatically and gulps her glass of wine.

Ndabe : "Stop playing with the poor guy , Lunga is old enough to have another sibling manje!"

Muhle : "But I thought we were good with our son only." She whines.

Zamo : "Well he's a man and he was bound to get baby fever. Give him that baby hhawu!"

Jabu : "So we ignoring the fact that Mnqobi is divorcing his wife?" I was also surprised when Jabu showed up too cause she never attends much of our gatherings.

Khanya : "Well it was bound to happen and if you were here the last time then you would've known why." The sliding door opens and Lethu and his wife join us but Lethu only greets and hugs us then leaves.

Me : "Why are you both so late?" She shoves some fries in her mouth to try and hide her blush.

Kayise : "We had an appointment."

Khanya : "And a little celebration right?!" We laugh.

Zamo : "Khanyisa?"

Khanyi : "Hey! Yes?" We all looking at her now. She just buries her face in her hands and cries , her twin hugs her and they both now crying.

Muhle : "Yini sisi? What's wrong?!"

Khanyi : "Lumko's babymama recently moved in with us because apparently she was getting worse. I was only told after I found her cooking in my kitchen. Lumko then started coming to bed late because 'They were still watching their shows.' A.. "

Ndabe : "Who's they?"

Zamo : "Why does this sound all familiar?!"

Khanyi : "They ; being my husband and his baby mama sometimes with their daughter."

Khanya : "Why can't your husband find another place where he can okay happy families with his baby mama and their daughter then to disrespect you in your house?!"

Khanyi : "A few days ago I overheard him taking to someone , telling that person that he's been thinking of taking his baby mama as his second wife. I confronted him and asked him that but he denies it all the time."

Zamo : "if he takes her as his second wife , please leave him. I'm honestly scared cause this sounds almost exactly like how things suddenly changed between me and Langa so please think of the kids. You don't want them to be traumatized like Umi was , it took my baby almost three years to get over what he witnessed during that time."

Khanyi : ***cries***