Chapter 16

#16 : ☡ -This insert contains SNL scene so if you are uncomfortable or underage , please kindly skip this insert but don't report my account or story!

I was in my office busy with some paperwork that I had to hand to the Design team before the end of the day. A faint knock comes through then the door opens

Me : "A minute please , I'll be with you shortly."

Lina : "Boss Lady , I just brought your visitor nje." I look up and it's my big sister Zamo.

Me : "Sis!! Uhm Lina please bring us some refreshments." She nods and walks out. Sis'Zamo is already sitted on the couch so I wrap up my work fast then close my laptop and go join her.

Sis'Zamo : "How are you baby?"

Me : "I'm okay thanks and yourself sis?"

Sis'Zamo : "I'll be fine once I've already fixed things." I nod.

Me : "How are my babies ?" She smiles

Sis'Zamo : "fine but I don't like them very much these days , uNtsika broke the TV and Umi is making up stories for him." I giggle.

Me : "Umi is such a good brother." We laugh.

Sis'Zamo : "We miss you so much Landozi kaMah. You don't even come to our siblings get-togethers anymore nor do you return our calls , we are worried." I huff.

Me : "I know."

Sis'Zamo : "Please come through this weekend so we can talk things through , I'm tired of all this."

Me : "Fine , I'll be there." She nods. We eat some muffins with her telling me about how troublesome her kids are. She eventually leaves after sometime.

I just got home and I'm making supper right now. I cook pasta and mince since it's very easy and fast plus I'm so tired. I dish up for myself and go settle in front of the TV as usual. A knock comes through , I open and it's my boyfriend.

Me : "Yazi you'd swear that you now a resident here." He laughs and grab me , hugging me tightly and I hold him back tight. We kiss then break it.

Kabelo : "It's not like you don't enjoy my company."

Me : "Whatever." I shout as I was in the kitchen , dishing up for him. I find him already gobbling my plate.

Me : "Cha you so disrespectful , you should wait for me to offer you food hawu!" He laughs.

Kabelo : "I'm not a visitor phela , I'm your better-half" so I eat his plate that I had just dished up , he ends up eating with me. He takes the dishes to the kitchen and comes back after sometime.

Me : "I missed you so much munt'wami"

Kabelo : "I missed you even more. Woza kwindoda yakho phela." (Come to your man) I blush and go to him , he makes me sit on his lap and kisses me again ; his hands are all over my body.

Me : "You sleeping over?" I ask after breaking the kiss.

Kabelo : "now I am."

_________________________

He takes off my pajama shirt slowly unbuttoning it while kissing my neck , as soon as its out off the way he take off my pj shorts and I am only left with my panty. He kisses me again and plays with my breast , theybecome hard and I get this feeling all over my body , this always happens when we usually have oral sex and thats where we usually stop but today I want him to continue and so he does , Hekissed my neck and goes down with his lips to my boobs and starts kissing them , his neverdone this before and it feels amazing , I moan and he looks at me with his now blood red eyesthat are half opened , this was amazing. His
hands went to my nuna and he rubbed hishand up and down my panty , I was wet , no onehas ever done this before to me , this feeling wasnew to my body. He moved his face down to my nuna. He took off myunderwear with his teeth slowly once it was offhe come back in and inserted his tongue insidemy nuna , I moaned out loud and closed my
thigh with his head inbetween , he slaps my thighs
forcing me to open them again , his tongue went
in and out then went up to my clit , my body was
vibrating uncontrollably. He waited for me until I calmed down. He looked up at me and he had a grin on his face,he then inserted a finger in my nuna , I tried jumping up ,this was the first time someone done all this to me , he held me still and pushed his finger further in , it was a bit painful so Imoved up abit. He usually stops at mufftown whenever we intimate so this was new.

Kabelo : "Be still baby." His tone was soft , husky and very sexy.

Me : "kahhh...belo." his name came out as a soft moan as his finger was drilling moving ; playing with me down there. He stopped and started stripping naked and inserted a condom. He was now breathing heavily on top of me kissing me while playing with my clit. He tries to insert himself but he's too big and it's excruciating so I look away.

Kabelo : "Okuhle look at me please baby." I look at him and he gives me an assuring look.

Kabelo : "I won't hurt you , I promise." He plants a kiss on my forehead.

Me : "Kabelo be gentle please , it painful." My voice cracks , the pain! He pushes himself in and I scream because of the excruciating pain. I can feel my tears gushing out , it feels like my nuna is tearing.

After some time of him moving in and out of me , he reaches his ending then get off me. I since when he pulls out , exposes the condom. He goes to the bathroom and comes back shortly with a towel , he wipes me gently then peck my stomach then go put in the bathroom. He comes back and cuddles me.

Kabelo : "I didn't know you were still pure." I don't know why but I just cry , I cry hard!

Kabelo : "I'm grateful baby. I promise to do right by you. I'm sorry." I assume he doesn't know what to say since I'm crying.

Me : *sobs*

Kabelo : "Baby I'm sorry. I promise we won't have sex again. I didn't mean to hurt you." I eventually calm down.

Me : "I'm sorry , I also don't know why I'm crying." He lifts my head and stares into my eyes.

Kabelo : "You are such a rare dime and I'm a lucky and blessed man to have you in my life. I promise to cherish and love you for as long as I breathe. I love you." He says all this in Zulu and he sounds so sexy.

Me : "I love you Somahhasi." He smiles widely and kisses me. We go again but this time after a few strokes I start feeling the pleasure.