Continuation of Chapter 26

#Continuation of 26 - Emotional Damaged.

We were sitting around the big dining table having lunch when the door opened and MaVezi , his stepmother walked in with one of her sons behind her.

MaVezi : "Oh kumnandi , it's family time and I wasn't told?" She says looking around while frowning.

Babomncane Ngubane : "Why do you always want to ruin good things? If you want to join us do it quietly , ungalokhane usibangela iscefe." (Don't be a nuisance.)

MaVezi : "Oh I don't wanna intrude , I wasn't invited in the first place."

Babomncane Ngubane : "Hamba ke!" (Then leave!)

MaVezi : "Come my son , let's go."

Aunt Phindi : "Yes , take him with you. We don't want any devil's worshippers here today. It's a very beautiful day."

MaVezi : "Wena Phindile ave ungdakelwa! Who are you calling satan? I'll beat you up right now."

Aunt Phindi : "You want try?"

Babomdala Ngubane : "Ey ey ey weNoziwe awuhambe! We were sitting here laughing with positive vibes and you wanna ruin that for us? Futsek!"  He shouted with his deep voice that sure made the stepmother squirm.

Noziwe : "Mfana woNgubane , you'll let them treat your mother like this?"

Kabelo : "You not my mother!"

Noziwe : "Oh yeah I forgot , your mother abandoned you like the trash boy that you are!" Then she laughs with her son. I look at Kabelo and he looks so angry with tears brimming in his eyes. The uncles just walk out followed by the kids then aunt Phindile.

Kabelo : "You don't know that!"

Noziwe : "I do! I mean your father married me duh! And just so you know even that little girlfriend of yours next to you might be feeling sorry for you. You are just a trash boy that'll remain that. You are like a reject item that nobody wants but keeps you because they feel sorry for you."  I've never seen Kabelo like this , if he blinks his tears will fall. He's facing down looking like a little boy and that just breaks my heart.

Me : "I'm sorry but I will not allow you to talk to him like that. He is very much more than what you actually he is. What you doing shows just how much of a vile person you are , why don't you just stay away from him period if he bothers you so much. You are not forced to love him and I'm definitely sure he doesn't need you and your toxic traits. If you hate him then do it for you , don't include me awungazi. Excuse us please."  I look at Kabelo and take his hand which he holds tightly then he leads us outside. Nonto comes running towards us. Now I know I had no right talking to that woman like that but I wasn't about to sit and let her insult my kids father. He takes out car keys and gets my door before buckling Nonto in the back then he goes to his side then drives off. We get to his house , Nonto sits in front of the TV and watches her cartoons while we go to his bedroom. I lock the door while he goes and sits on the edge of the bed with his head bowed.

Me : "Baby?" I say kneeling in front of him. He looks up at me and my heart breaks more , his eyes are teary and his lips keep moving indicating that he wants to cry. I just hug him , he buries his face on my neck and he sobs loudly , his arms are around my waist so tight. When he is calm I break away from his hold and get us to lay down. My legs are now around his waist , his face on my chest.

Me : "I love you so much." My chest starts getting wet again which means he's crying.