Chapter 54

#54 - #NARRATED!!!

BabuNkomo : "Unjani mfana wami?" (How are you my boy?)

Lethu : "Ngiyaphila unjani mkhulu?" (I'm good and you grandpa?)

BabuNkomo : "Ah old age son but I'm good."

Lethu : "mmh. Mkhulu I had a vision and it's confusing me."

BabuNkomo : "It's exactly as it was mfana , you have to find certain answers about many things before it gets out of hand."

Lethu : "Kodwa where do I even start Mkhulu?"

BabuNkomo : "Start with the woman who ordered a hit on your grandfather."

Lethu : "Does this mean mama wasn't killed by iCancer?"

BabuNkomo : "That's what you should find out mfana."

Lethu : "Kodwa mkhulu!"

BabuNkomo : "You are stronger than you think mfana , you just have to believe in yourself more and all will be clear."

Lethu : "Yebo Mkhulu , I hear you. One more question."
BabuNkomo : "Yes?"

Lethu : "Does the arranged marriage for Lando and everything that happened recently also have something to do with mama's death?"

BabuNkomo : "No , it's two different things." He nods.

Lethu : "I hear you. Thank you."

BabuNkomo : "Take this and make sure your wife never takes it off. It is to protect the baby because many will want to use it to hurt you."

Lethu : "Okay. Akubongwa."

BabuNkomo : "Akuvaleliswa mfana." Lethu walks out.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

[MNQOBI & YANDI'S HOUSE !!!]

Yandi : "Mnqobi , I'm sorry. I never knew okay?! I was scared."

Mnqobi : "You chose to accuse me and my family of murder Yandiswa all in the name of protecting that monster that is your brother! So wena if it happened that we had daughters and your brother did the same shit he did to my sister , you would've believed him?"

Yandi : "Cha Mnqobi! Okay I agree , i was stupid and dumb kodwa baby please ungangishiyi." She cries. (Don't leave me.)

Mnqobi : "Don't wait up for me." He leaves her wailing on the floor and gets in his car before speeding off. He gets to the bar he was meetimg up with his bros.

Seb : "aw the soon to be divorcee." They all laugh including Mnqobi.

Mnqobi : "Shut up wena!" He says pointing his finger at him.

Zweli : "So you really divorcing your wife bro?"

Mnqobi : "Hell no! I'm dying with that woman. Why would I want her to become some guy's partner ngikhona mina?! Never happening!"

Sante : "I was also shocked aybo!"

Mnqobi : "Ngisamnyisa kancane." They laugh.

Zweli : "Are you okay Lethu ntwana?"

Lethu : "Yeah yeah."

Mnqobi : "The other day I overheard Khanyisa telling the ladies about how Lumko is shutting on her so I want us to go and give him a few punches for messing with my sister!"

Zweli : "Tell us what's happening?"

Seb : "Mx! He deserves a bullet straight for being a punk!"