Chapter 65

***Landokuhle's POV.

I was in my office having lunch. Well today I had decided to go back to work and keep myself busy , my husband was at home looking after the twins since he had nothing to do today. I was busy scrolling through the daily online news feed when I came across an article about a man found in the zoo eaten by lions and the police were still investigating everything and running some blood tests to find the man's identity. What a shame!

Just then my door bursts open and my sisters walk in. Lina walked in and placed a tray with a jug of juice and glasses and a plate of cupcakes. Khanya was the first to start eating.

Me : "O-kay and then? What are y'all doing in my office?"

Kayise : "To see our little sister hawu."

Khanyi : "You guys?! What did you tell your husbands? Mnqobi called uLumko inviting him on one of their boys session and he went. Lumko didn't come home that night but I received a call from a hospital about my husband who was beaten up almost to death." 

Me : "Why would you assume we told our husbands?"  She shrugs nonchalantly.

Khanya : "You don't like what they did?"

Khanyi : "I'm happy they did but I can't always keep letting them." We nod.

Ndabe : "Then don't bother about it."

Muhle : "Jabu is finally getting some." We all squealed in excitement as Jabu tried hiding her blush.

Melo : "With who?" Melo has been in SA for the past two months and I wasn't sure when she was going back abroad but I'm not complaining we missed her.

Jabu : "Please don't get upset with me." She said looking at me.

Me : "Just say it!"

Jabu : "Its Bongani."

Me : "Which Bongani?" I asked with my eyes popped out.

Jabu : **clears throat** "on second thoughts im not saying anything." Then it was awkward silence.

Zamo : "Yazi I'm so pissed. Zweli's kids are tiring honestly. Yazi uKhwezi is pregnant." I swear my heart almost stopped. Ouuh I fear the day my sister learns the truth about all this.

Khanya : "Aibo! And what did you do? How's Zweli ngoba phela that girl is his precious treasure."

Zamo : "Obviously he's angry okwamanje , i mean he got disappointed by the one child that could've never do wrong in his eyes and manje imunyisile."  Eh!

#

I get home to find the lounge quiet , I walk to our room with my shoes in hand. I place my bag on the bed and sit for a while. I hear giggles coke from my closet so I go there , I open the door and I almost scream in anger. Kabelo is busy modeling around in my clothes and shoes , entertaining his kids not to mention how awful and damaged my shoes look since he has big feet.

Me : "KABELO!" He turns so fast and somehow the heels he was wearing made him fall flat on the ground and his minions shriek in laughter.

Kabelo : "Awwww. Shoot!"

Me : "I want my closet fixed right now!" That's when his kids run to me shouting 'mama' and hug my legs. Talk about hypocrites.