Chapter 38

#38 - Progress!

***Kabelo's POV.

My wife has been having nightmares and I onlygot to know about them a few days ago since we recently started sharing the same bed.

Wife : "Baby?" We were in bed cuddling after she had another nightmare. Atleast now she let's me hold her and kiss her.

Me : "Baby?"

Lando : "Please don't give up on me. Don't disappoint me or hurt me , I've had enough of that. Please." She says crying and that breaks my heart.

Me : "I would never baby. If I ever break your heart then I'll be breaking my very own heart. Please do one thing for me?"

Lando : "Yeah?"

Me : "Can you please go to a retreat for a few days then come back."

Lando : "Please baby."  She cries clenching tightly on my t-shirt.

Me : "Thank you." I kiss her forehead.

Lando : "I wanna see my kids tomorrow and spend the whole day with them." We continue cuddling.

Lando : "So baba wabantwana."

Me : "mhmm?" I hum answering turning to look in her eyes but she shys away , I chuckle cause I enjoy that I still have this effect on her.

Lando : "You never told me if you met our twins or not."

Me : "Hhhee! You just reminded me baby , we had a wonderful surprise didn't we?" She smiles.

Lando : "Beautiful too."

Me : "I love how you named them but I do wish I was there with you."

Lando : "I know , next time if it happens that I get pregnant again." I give her a look and she just laughs at me.

Lando : "Don't look at me like that , you don't know how painful labor pains are! Worse you weren't there! Hha I was ready to kill you , I seriously wanted you to be there so I can swear at you and everything." I laugh.

Me : "Aibo baby! You wanted me to be there so you can swear at me and hit me?!" She nods.

Lando : "Its very normal , I've seen it before so." I just laugh. We continue cuddling and talking , sharing laughs and funny stories.

_______________________

Nonto : "Mommy!!!!!!" She runs when she sees us and throws her little frame at an emotional Lando.

Lando : "My Baby!" She says hugging and kissing her while crying. The twins both start crying so Zamo hands them to their mother and they stop , they started blabbering gibberish while drooling. Nonto runs back inside the house.

Lando : "Hi babies." She says kissing them then hands me one twin. I've only seen the twins in pictures , never met them because I wanted to do it with my wife when she has healed but today is today.

Lando : "That's Sukoluhle."  She says smiling at me , she looks happy and I even feel bad for thinking she needed to be away from the kids.

Me : "That's Melintwenhle?" She nods and turns to her sister.

Lando : "Thank you so much sisiza for looking after them."

Zamo : "You my baby Lando."

Lando : "I'm going to a retreat for a few days." They hug making Melintwenhle cry. Sukoluhle just keeps on playing with my beard.

Zamo : "Take as much time as you need , as long as you'll be back to our Lando. The kids?"

Lando : "I'm sure Kabelo will bring them over if he can't cope." Nonto comes back rolling her small suitcase and stands next to the car.

Zamo : "Hawu! You already want to leave?"

Nonto : "I'll visit again , I want to be with Landozi manje." I help her inside the car then buckle the twins , I open for madam and then go to my side. I got before drinking off.