Chapter 23

WEEK LATER!!!!

I'm woken up by soft kisses on my shoulders and neck from behind. He turns me around and kisses me. It was sopassionate and lustful at the same time. His handgoes inside my top to brush my waist and pulls me closer. I try to break the kiss but he pecks my lips and sucks my bottom lip. He makes me lay on my back , taking off my top and
getting between my legs. He starts to kiss my neck then soon his lips are on my nipple , sucking andsoftly biting my breasts making me bit my lip. I closed myeyes when I feel his tongue playing with my nipple. Iarched my back , and my head falls back. His tongue has no mercy on me. After a while he gets up and takes offhis boxers then he gets on the bed and pulls off my panties. He kneels in front of me and spread my legs, he lifts my left leg and starts with it slowly lickingit from my ankles up. Just as he was about to get to my cookie he stops and kisses me. He finally gets to mycookie and I let out a loud moan. I arch my back and hold onto the sheets because he is driving me crazy. He isn’t gentle but he also isn’t rough. He starts by kissing , licking and even softly biting then his tongue starts penetrating me , going in and out of me. I reached an intense orgasm making me scream my lungs out. He licks all my juices then comes to kiss me. Is it weird that I love how I taste? Anywho I do love how I taste.

Kabelo : "Waze wamuhle mawengane yami."  I blush. He flips us over and I'm on top of him. I lift myself a bit then slowly sit on his manhood , filling me up. I just hope I don't flop. I start moving in circles , I bounce on it and he's making such satisfactory noise. I increase my pace when I feel I am close , he holds me by waist lifting me up a bit taking full control. My legs start to tremble uncontrollably and I explode with him following right after. I just lay on his chest and he wraps his arms around me kissing my head at once.

Me : "I'm hungry Kabelo." 

Kabelo : "Come , let's go shower first." When we done with our shower , we lotion then get dressed. He takes my hand and we go to the kitchen , I sit on the counter chair while he moves around.

Me : "You still owe me man." He turns to me frowning making me laugh a little.

Kabelo : "I know but don't call me that." I laugh.

Me : "I'm sorry my love. So I know how you can pay me."

Kabelo : "how?"  He asks squinting his eyes at me.

Me : "This Saturday , you will come with me when you meet my siblings."

Kabelo : "Okay." What?? Just like that!?!

Me : "You know I'm serious right?"

Kabelo : "Yes baby. Now here , eat."  He says placing a plate of full breakfast.

Me : "Thank you babydaddy."

Kabelo : "I have to be somewhere Asap , I'll be back just now."  He kisses me then grab his keys and left. After eating I wash the dishes , clean the house then go back to sleep.

_______________________

I wake up and it's almost noon , I close the windows and curtains around the house. The lights in this house are automatic so they already on. I settle in front of the TV with a packet of chips and a glass of milk. The door opens and he walks in looking rather angry. He switches off the TV and sits opposite the couch I'm sitting on.

Me : "now that's rude , I was still watching."

Kabelo : "is there anything you'd like to tell me?"

Me : "Not that I know of unless of course you do.?"

Kabelo : "I asked a friend of mine to investigate what has happened the day you were followed and you got into that accident. We got the man that was following you and he said he is your husband."

Me : "husband?!"

Kabelo : "I didn't stutter."

Me : "Aibo Kabelo , so you believe him?"

Kabelo : "Yes I do cause he called your grandfather asking of your whereabouts to prove his point to me and guess what? Your grandfather knows him as your husband."

Me : "Ohhh my god!" I cover my fave with my hands.

Kabelo : "Talk to me phela."

Me : "The day I called you crying ....."  I tell him everything and he is angry.

Kabelo : "Manje ubuthuleleni sonke lesikhathi?" He sounds mad so I just cry. (Why did you keep quiet all this time?)

Me : "I'm sorry."  I sob. He exhales then hug me tight.