Chapter 68

***Kabelo's POV!

Mnqobi sent an emergency request to our guys group asking us to avail ourselves in our warehouse. We were all now sorted waiting for Mnqobi to begin telling us the reason he asked.

Mnqobi : "who dealt with Yanga? Lando's ex-boyfriend."

Me : "No one!"

Mnqobi : "Then who would've done this."

Zweli : "Talk Mnqobi!"

Mnqobi : "My wife and I received a call from my mother-in-law and a package was delivered in their house ; inside was chopped pieces ; body parts of Yanga with his head ripped apart and his penis stuffed in his mouth."

Kabelo : "fuck! I was looking forward to dealing with that son of a b**ch yazi. Nxah!"

Lethu : "Someone else is y'alls job out there because y'all slow."

Seb : "And we also never killed the Dhlomos or any of you gents was involved?"

Them : "No."

      {Silence}

Zweli : "I did some background check on Mr D's baby mama and y'all won't like this."

Mnqobi : "Tell us man."

Zweli : "Read this." He said passing them a file with multiple copies of info so everyone could get a copy.

Sante : "Tell me you joking man!" He shouted angrily.

Zweli : "Its true. That girl is known to be done sort of prostitute undercover and her mother is the most feared sangoma in KwaMhlabaUyalingana."

Mnqobi : "Wait. You think she fed dad some love potion?"

Lethu : "She didn't bewitch dad but mom. She did something to dad that was for mama so when dad returned home , her muti got to umama and that's how mama got sick. The doctors assumed it's just cancer but it wasn't."

Seb : "So that b*tch killed mama'N?"  He asked fuming.

Lethu : "Right now I don't know if mama is alive or if bamuthwebula yini." He said sighing exhaustively.

Zweli : "One more thing. That child isn't even Mr D's child but because he's like that ke , leave him and let him get burnt alone."

Mnqobi : "Nxxh! Yabo oMuzi with always sleeping with every skirt , buka manje."