Chapter 74

#74 -NARRATED!!!

{MUZI & NOLU'S HOUSE!!!}

Nolu : "I want a divorce and I mean it this time."

Muzi : "Baby..."

Nolu : "Muzi. Please don't."

Muzi : "Can't we sit down and talk this out? I mean 40 something years together and you ready to give it up nje?"

Nolu : "Don't you dare try shifting this on me when you the who constantly went out there and messed up. You were the one not satisfied and sent chasing skirt after skirt not caring one bit about the '40 years' together. You've never respected me as your wife Muzi instead you took me like shit. I had to be okay and forgiving towards many things that you did to this marriage and myself all of because of an ancestral binding but now since it's broken , I'm leaving you. Yazi for years I kept on respecting and forgiving you , thinking that maybe you might change your ways but no ; even after I dodged death from your mistresses I forgave you. I'm tired and I'm definitely not falling for that trap of yours again and uyabona manje? I'm choosing me. Even after I became a baby making machine for you and bared you ten kids , you still went out there and buried yourself in between other women's thighs , women who came back to claim that they pregnant with your kids and you believed them even though we were told numerous times about how we can't bare children outside of our marriage okusho kona ukuthi you weren't happy with me Muzi. I'm also setting you free to be able to chase after any woman you want."

Muzi : "I'm sorry."

Nolu : "So am I."

Muzi : "When should I expect the papers?" He asked with his voice cracking.

Nolu : "Here. Please sign." She said handing him the divorce papers.

Muzi : "I guess this is it?" He asked after signing the papers 

Nolu : "Yeah. Just so you know you did make me happy at times and I appreciate that but now this is where I draw the line. I hope everything goes good for you. I will always love you futhi , you were my first everything and I thank you."

Muzi : "I'm also sorry for all the pain I've ever caused you , I'm sorry for being selfish and always thinking of myself only and never regarding your feels whenever I did my bullshit. I'm sorry that my ways made you think that you weren't enough for me or that you didn't make me happy. You make me happy , you've always have since the first day I got to know you when you were looking for the tuck shop in school. I'm really sorry and thank you so much for your consistency ,  your love , your faith in our love and mostly our beautiful children. I know that all this is my fault and I definitely don't dispute that. Uzohlala uthandwa ileyami inhliziyo."

Nolu : "Thank you." They hugged.

Muzi : "No goodbye sex?" He asked jokingly.

Nolu : "Dakiwe! My man won't like that one bit!" Muzi frowns.

Muzi : "You already have a man?"

Nolu : "Yeah , he's amazing."

Muzi : "Just let him know that you still my wife until he lays lobolo for you."

Nolu : "Aw I'm too old for all that now mina Muzi. We both okay like , we just wanna travel the world and be the greatest parents nje qha!"