Continuation of Chapter 33

#Continuation of 33

Sis'Zamo came to fetch me in my office. She packed up my things and locked then we walked to her car. She was driving towards her house

Zamo : "Your grandmother-in-law is in hospital and she's highly guarded , the twins are with Gogozi in my house." I keep quiet then nod. Something bumps on the car which forces the car to stop , Zamo gets out to check it out. As she was closing the door , I see her someone hit her with a gun and she collapses. My door is opened and my nose and mouth gets covered by a cloth then it's lights out.

------------------------

I woke up gasping as cold water was poured on me.

Voice : "Wakey wakey sunshine." That voice! I scan around the room and I'm shocked!

Me : "Yanganathi?!" He chuckles licking his lips.

Yanga : "In the flesh baby."

Me : "What am I doing here?"

Yanga : "Don't act stupid now , you know i told you that I wanted you in my bed tonight."

Me : "it's you?! All along , it's been you?! You are sick!" He slaps me so hard making my head snap to the side.

Yanga : "Shut up!" He shouts. I bite my bottom lip vigorously to prevent myself from crying.

Me : "Please let me go..." I plead softly. He throws a punch on my right eye and I felt it twitch , he continues throwing a couple of blows then stops.

Yanga : "I saw you first but you went and married that spineless fool. You even had the audacity to let him break your virginity after I waited for full three years and months?! You are a birch bruh! You even adopted together , you bared him children ; the crazy part is that we always planned that together! We planned to have all of it together!"

Me : "You the one that dumped me Yanga! You made me a fool , you dated my friend behind my back. Yes , I know about your little affair with Stha and I'm glad to say y'all deserve each other. Y'all are not worth my energy!"

Yanga : "FUCK YOU!"

Me : "Fuck you too!" He quickly rushes to me and holds me down , pressing my body down. He ties me up on the bed after stripping all of my clothes off. I'm screaming and crying cause this is violation , it is more than violation. My privates are bare to him , I feel so exposed and weak. He injects me with something , a few minutes later I start feeling drowsy then i pass out again.

I wake up feeling very hungry then I notice that I'm not tied anymore but my private part is burning. I look down and the sheets are blooded , even my thighs too ; my thighs even have cuts that look like razor cuts. I cry when it actually registers in my mind that I've just been raped. I folded myself on the bed bawling my eyes out. The door creams open and someone walks in.

Yanga : "Can't you see that those sheets need to be changed?! Get the fuck up !!" He shouts. I get up slowly because the pain between my thighs is unbearable. He changes the sheets himself

Me : "Can I atleast bath?"

Yanga : "No I love you better smelling like my sweat." I immediately gagged. Another man walks in with a holding what looks like a tray but i can't see his face properly.

Man : "Miss Dlamini." I look closely 

Me : "Sizwe Dhlomo?!?!" He laughs lightly.

Sizwe : "Yes honey. I brought you food."

______________

Y'all remember the kidnappers?! Lol.

Please vote and comment your take on this chapter. Is it okay , it's my first time writing something like this so I really don't know how to go about with it. Anywho please comment and tell me what you think.

Don't forget to follow me of you haven't.

Danko is thank you boLove!!❤🤘much love.