Chapter 33

#33 - it gets harder and harder!

FIVE MONTHS LATER!!!!!

It has been four months since I was discharged with my kids in hospital , we actually stayed for a month because of the twins. Then a month after we were home Kabelo woke up and I was happy but my happiness was actually short-lived when I went there and he couldn't recognise me. He had amnesia , then his stepmother and father used that against me. They made sure to keep me away from him at all costs , they even at some point tried using him to evict me out of our home and I promised to get them arrested again and that's when they backed off. Dad even hired guards for me and the kids.

On the other hand , MaShandu has been with me since since , she even moved in with me so she could help me with the babies and my sisters cone regularly to check on me. I was at work right now , I left the kids with MaShandu. My phone rings and it's an unknown number , I answer and keep quiet.

**************
Caller : "Landokuhle Simosihle Ngubane."

Me : "Who's this?"

Caller : "does that sound right to you?"

Me : "Why would it not?" I ask frowning. The person chuckles.

Caller : "Cause you mine sweetheart , you belong to me."

Me : "I think you mistaking me for somebody else sir."

Caller : "No I am not. No amount of stupid threats or whatever will make me stay away. When they suggested you to be a solution in getting your mother's company back to you , they made me happy so now just because they have the company , I have to stay away from you? No sweetheart it doesn't work like that. You mine and will always be. You see? I was just letting you enjoy your time with your stupid little family but now time is up and you have to come back home baby , home to me."

Me : "You are crazy!!" I'm seriously scared and I'm hoping that he doesn't catch nor feed on my fear.

Caller : "I want you in my bed tonight. I wanna be with my wife and you will be here."

Me : "Dream on" I cut the call.

*****************

My laptop immediately flashes a light indicating a notification. I open and it's an email with an attachment. I open it and the message reads as follows

(Do the right thing sweetheart before something horrible happens to these cuties.) My heart skips a few beats , I open the attachment and it's pictures , one is of MaShandu passed out on the floor with blood on her forehead and another one is of my babies sleeping peacefully with bullets placed on top of their foreheads. I scream crying already.

I grab my landline and call Sis'Zamo , she promises to cone immediately. I am crying hysterically and Lina is also trying to calm me down. I swear I'll hate them if anything happens to my kids.