I do, I will always.

Prologue:

"And do you Lloyd take Rebecca to be your lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health, to protect and cherish for as long as you both shall live?"

Lloyd holds Rebeccas hands firmly, gazing upon her as she flutters at him through her doe eyes. The crystallised sparkle of blue never failing to take his breath away.

"I do, I will always." He raises her hands to his mouth pressing his lips gently on the back of them, his moustache tickling the supple skin on her perfectly manicured fingers.
He twists his mouth into a smirk as he leans in to wipe away a stray tear of sheer delight that descends down her cheek.

Rebecca had managed to hold it together until now, her teary eyes threatening to ruin her immaculately painted face, she mouths "I love you" to the love of her life standing before her.
The powder blue suit complimenting his dark blue eyes and dark hair.

This man is everything to her, and she takes comfort in knowing that she is everything to him.
It's a rare thing to be so sure of someone, to know them completely inside and out.

The minister asks her the same question, as if any one needed to hear her answer. Of course it was yes! Anyone could see how besotted they were, how irrevocably in love they were.

"I do, of course I do." She squeaked adorably. Her hands shook inside his as they waited to be pronounced man and wife, she just wanted to assault his mouth with hers and be a part of him again.

Being apart from him for the last twelve hours had been torture, because she knew he was right around the corner, right within her grasp.
Somehow it was easier when he worked away,  although she missed him terribly.
If she had it her way, he'd never leave her side.

Lloyd sent her a loving wink while the minister droned on about the power vested in blah blah blah blah, hurry up!

"I now pronounce you man and wife..." he pauses for a second, Rebecca shivers with excitement while Lloyd narrows his eyes readying to connect his fist with something fleshy if the old timer doesn't hurry up.

"You may kiss your bride." He holds out his hands granting the newly weds permission.
Lloyd reaches forward placing his hand on the small of Rebeccas back pulling her further into him, while wrapping his hand in her long tousled hair underneath the veil, his lips find hers gently as she gives herself to him, slipping a little tongue in just to tease him.  They part their passionate kiss and turn to the wedding congregation, beaming proudly as everyone cheers for the new Mr and Mrs Hansen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: HI! So as if I don't have enough on my plate, I have added this now. Please bear with me and drop a vote and a comment if you can.