You Need Therapy.

Lloyd slowly pulls down Rebeccas dress, falling to his knees, running his hand up from her ankle to the back of her knee bending it, lifting it out repeating the motion with her other leg. He gathers up what feels like ten layers of white tulle and tosses it on the ecru leather seat next to them.

"I'm so glad thats off." She turns around reaching over for the leather overnight bag that sits on the floor behind her.

Lloyd presses himself against her backside, "Me too." He pants, the cream lace thong only visible because bent over her cheeks are spread.

He unzips his trousers, sliding down his boxer shorts springing free his impressive length, palming it as he rubs the tip along her lace thong while trailing kisses along her bare shoulder.

"What the...?" She gasps, her heart stopping as she slowly lifts the sleek black hand gun out of the bag, "Lloyd?"

"Mmmm" he groans eyes shut as he runs his hand around her body blindly feeling his way to her core.

"Lloyd!"

Lloyds eyes snap open to see Rebecca holding his gun, forcefully he grabs it out of her hand placing it on the ledge next to his seat.

"Why was that in there? Were you expecting trouble on our honeymoon?" Scolding him as she grabs the co ord set that she had packed for travelling.

"It's nothing Becca." He pinches the bridge of his nose, leaning down to pull up his underwear.
She snaps her head around, "and the silencer, is that nothing too?"

He cocks his head to the side, how does she know that's a silencer?

"Don't give me that look Lloyd, I watch TV I know what a silencer looks like." She steps into the cyan shorts pulling them up angrily causing her bare breasts to bob around, "you're not in the CIA anymore...you're just-" he interrupts her, lunging his body into hers, crashing his mouth against her lips with a bruising kiss. Jerking his head back trying to read her eyes, the sparkling blue tainted with disappointment.

Desperately wanting to make it up to her.

Feeling stupid for putting the gun in such an obvious place, he just didn't want the bulky gun on his person during the ceremony, he had a much smaller one strapped to his back instead,

"I'm sorry it's just a bad habit." Rebecca narrows her eyes at him.

"Smoking is a bad habit, that there is paranoia," she points to where he had stashed the gun, "you need therapy." She pulls a white crop top over her head, heading into the small bathroom to release her scalp from the many bobbing pins that had secured her tousled up do.

She sometimes wondered what went on inside that head of his, it worried her how little she knew about his past life.

As Rebecca disappeared into toilet Lloyd made sure he quickly unstrapped the firearm attached to his body and stuffed it inside a briefcase along side his laptop. It wasn't like him to make stupid mistakes like this one, Becca had made him soft.
He just hoped he wasn't losing his touch.

But the last thing he wanted to do was start their marriage together in a fight. He had to fix this.

Rebecca slid out of the bathroom her perfectly sculpted lips pouting at him, she wasn't mad at him. She was concerned.

"I'm sorry sweetheart," Lloyd sauntered over to her with a fresh glass of champagne, "please stop pouting, you know I can't resist that juicy bottom lip."

His velvety smooth voice made the fine hairs on her body stand on edge, she unintentionally bit her lip the tiny gesture sent him wild.

"Sit down." He breathed guiding her to the seat enthralled with her playful giggles as she obliged.

His large hands reach up to her hips sliding down the blue shorts, tossing them to the side. His hands lace back up her supple legs running his thumbs in the dips of her thighs applying a little pressure as he spreads her open, her slick slit exposed through the sheer lace of her bridal underwear, he grins devilishly relishing in her hitched breaths as he trails a lazy finger over the seam of her opening.

Pulling the thin fabric to the side he delves into her, lapping juices around her folds delicately. Each small movement from him causes her to buck herself forward delighting in the pleasure. He begins to pump two fingers deep inside her whilst teasing her pearled clit between his teeth.

"Oh fuck!" She gasps in ecstasy trying hold back her climax, but her words only excite him more and he moves faster and harder driving them deeper into her gushing cunt, sucking her pulsing core vigorously. Rebecca can't hold on any longer she grabs the sides of his head pulling him in deeper, grinding herself on his face, the tickle of his moustache heightens the sensation drawing her to climax quicker.

One final harsh suck on her clit paired with the twisting curl of his fingers he pulls her in to a deep toe curling orgasm, she juts forward expelling herself onto Lloyds face.
Pulling out his fingers he chuckles wickedly wiping his face and licking his lips.

"Forgive me?" He adjusts her underwear back into place.

Just as he is getting to his feet Rebecca grabs his face bringing his mouth to meet hers, "there was nothing to forgive." She presses her lips against his, the taste of her lingering on his tongue.

In his heart he knew he didn't deserve Rebecca, but he was selfish enough to hold onto her.

"Mr and Mrs Hansen, we'll be starting our descent." Tricia presses her hand lightly on Lloyds shoulder in an attempt to rouse him. 

He opens his eyes sleepily twitching his eyebrow in acknowledgment, he looks down at Rebecca her head buried in his chest the soft rise and fall of her body as she breathes deeply fast asleep.
It would be a shame to wake her but he knows she would want to freshen up a little before arriving at the hotel.

"Becca, sweetheart." he smooths her hair away from her cheek, "we're landing."

He runs his finger over a crease on her cheek thats been left by his polo shirt, her eyes flickering open at his touch.

She gazes up at Lloyd sleepily rubbing her eyes, "Good morning Mr Hansen." She brushes her lips against his chin.

He simpers down, "Good morning Mrs Hansen."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:
Hey! Hope you're enjoying this so far...drama pending.
Its not all fluff 😏.
Anyway remember to vote and leave a comment/some feedback.

What do we think about his lies?
How will she react if she finds out?
Do you think she's as naive as she makes out to be?