The Night They Met

"Did you find out who paid for the room?" Rebecca wraps the last sectioned piece of hair around the curling iron holding it in place until it's ready, "it's a pretty extravagant gift, I'd like to say thank you sooner rather than later." Lloyd steps in at the sink beside her putting gel in his hands before running them through his hair sweeping it back into his signature look.
"I'm waiting on a call back, but I have a pretty good idea." He winks nonchalantly, but under the surface his acidic paranoia erodes away at him.
Rebecca watches adoringly, she loved his look she loved everything about him.

She had never not been intrigued by him, sleek and sophisticated.
He had captured her from the first moment...

***

Rebecca leans over the bar trying to get the bar tenders attention, "excuse me!" rolling her eyes as she continues to be ignored.
"Asshole." Muttering as she turns around allowing her eyes to roam around the room.  Gorgeous women twirl themselves around the poles, she gawps in awe of the muscles in their backs and calves.
She had never been in a strip joint before now, but curiosity got the better of her and McKenna and Hazel. But now two friends were too preoccupied with finding some Columbian marching powder, because apparently they couldn't party without it.
So she was left to her own devices.
The bar across the street was full of creeps disguised as businessmen, at least the men in here were at one with their creepiness.
She could feel the glaring stares of them as she hung around the bar, one in particular making her feel particularly uncomfortable.
He sat in a tub chair not bothering to react or even glance at the long limbed vivacious girl wrapping herself around the pole directly in front of him.
Rebecca cast her eyes down to her feet hoping that when she did look back up he would have moved on.
This wasn't the case, and a little part of her enjoyed the attention.
His arms rest either side of the chair with a glass of scotch in one, the other laying empty. His dark brown hair was almost completely shaven in at the sides, the top kept long but swept back neatly, and decorated on his top lip, a moustache. He couldn't have been more than 35 years old but it made him look older. His intimidating blue stare glinting in the hue of sexy lighting.
Still the stare never faltered.
"What can I get for you?" The bartender eventually acknowledging her existence.
She turns away from the staring man to order her drinks, and a lap dance. Just to quench her curiosity.

The curvaceous blonde turns away from Lloyd to talk with the bartender, he felt the corner of his mouth twitch into a carnal smile. She was the sexiest woman in this entire joint, and as she leaned over the bar her jade green dress rode up a little exposing the bottom of her ass making his dick twitch too.
Lloyd threw his hand up signalling the manager who came rushing over to the big spender, "everything alright sir?"
Lloyd held out his half drank glass of scotch, "I want a private dance, with her." He tilted the glass towards Rebecca who's back was still facing him.
The manager squinted his eyes trying to focus on the unfamiliar body, "she's not one of ours." He shuffled hesitantly.
"How much to make her one? Every body has a price."

Rebecca slowly turns around glancing backwards to see if moustache man had found something else to bore his eyes into, he hadn't. Along with his piercing stare he now wore a devilish smirk. She couldn't tell if he was blinking in sync with her, or if he just didn't need to blink because his eyes never left her.
"Excuse me miss," a sheepish voice coming from beside her startles her, bringing her out of the hypnotic stare, "the gentleman would like a dance." He points to the staring man.
"I don't work here."
The manager chuckles, "I told him."
Narrowing her eyes, "so why did he send you over here?"
A nervous sigh ripples through his lips, screwing his face up as though he was preparing to be slapped, "he said every body has a price."
"And are you on commission?"
"He's a high roller, and in all honesty I just don't want to get killed. You get me?" Rebecca pats the manager on the shoulder, she runs her hands confidently over her body smoothing the fabric of her dress.

The blonde temptress saunters towards Lloyd her hands dancing lazily over her curves. The wiggle of her body as she sashays across the floor inching closer to him making him hard.
She stands between his legs leaning down brushing her lips against his ear she whispers, "you couldn't afford me." She nibbles harshly on his ear lobe before standing up straight to walk away.
Lloyd grabs her wrist halting her, he raises to his feet towering above her intimidatingly.
"Well then, miss..."
"Gunn, Rebecca Gunn."
He smirks handing his glass off to a waitress, "well Miss Gunn..." he leans in menacingly close to her, his moustache tickling her cheek "allow me to buy you dinner to apologise for my, indiscretion."
There was something insanely sexy about this moustached man, he oozed arrogance and big dick energy. 
And she had told her friends it would be one dinner and hopefully a fuck, then she would ghost him. But by dessert it was too late, she was addicted to him. And he was enthralled by her.

***
Rebecca had decided that she wanted to go to the little piano bar that sat to the side of the hotel, Lloyd would have happily spent the next two weeks in the hotel room where he could control everything, but he was always compelled to give her whatever she wanted. 
They had sat at the bar sipping cocktails enjoying the soft music.
The sugary alcoholic drinks began taking their toll on Becca, enhancing her bubbly nature to its maximum level.  He knew too well that cocktail Rebecca could no longer be controlled.
He leaned against the bar watching her every move intently as she danced her way to the piano, beaming at the young performer as he slid along the bench to make room for her.
"Here we go." Lloyd murmured under his breath.

"Do you know Piano Man?" She giggled to the pianist as people began to crowd around them.
He nodded enthusiastically just delighted that she wasn't asking for some mundane over played pop song.  He enjoyed playing something a little more...well...better.
"Can you sing?" He chuckled out repeating the twinkling introduction over and over drawing more of a crowd.
Rebecca shakes her head, "I couldn't carry a tune in a bucket with a lid on it." She gasps throwing her head back.
But she sang anyway, coming in a little late and a lot off key. She wasn't terrible, she wasn't good, but definitely not terrible.
Lloyd watched on as she brought a smile to everyone's face, infecting them all with her aura as she had done to him. The entire bar joining in on their rendition.
"She's something special." The bartender takes a rag wiping the sticky bar down as he sways along with the music.
Lloyds gaze never leaves her, "that she is." His heart tripling in size threatening to burst out through his chest.
"Your wife?" He fills out another drink for Lloyd, placing it on a napkin next to him.
"Yeah."
My everything.

***

"Alright Mrs Hansen," Lloyd heaves Rebecca over his shoulder carrying her heavily intoxicated body over the boardwalk up to the beach entrance of the hotel, "lets get you to bed." He hums softly.

He strips her naked pulling back the sheet on the bed ushering her into it, chuckling inwardly at her buzzed state.
"Why aren't you drunk like meeee?" She moans as the bed spins and jerks about like a carousel.

He slips in beside her sliding an arm underneath her neck resting her head on his chest, "whats the rule about mixing the grape and the grain, and the rum and the vodka?" His finger tips brush the length of her arm sending her into a drunken slumber. Her soft snores comforting him gently.
He places a soft kiss on the top of her head, feeling his own eyes shut over sleepily, he snaps them open refusing to allow himself to fall over. Just incase.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: Alrighty there my wee darlings!
Don't forget to drop a wee vote and a comment.
I love writing this story and I LIVE for your comments.
Check out my other stories, namely Dear Bad Boy as its nearing the end.