The First Kiss

Rebeccas eyes peel open slowly, feeling Lloyd shuffle out of the bed, she groans painfully her head feeling like a building has been dropped on it.
"Where are you going?" She watches as Lloyd pulls on a pair of black running shorts, "come back to bed." She throws back the covers patting the mattress.
"Go back to sleep sweetheart, its only four thirty." He chuckles pulling the duvet back over her.

"That's disgusting, this is an ungodly hour to be awake." Her hand fumbles around searching for a bottle of water, she was sure that she had brought one to bed. Then she remembers that she can't remember going to bed.

"I feel like a monkey slept in my mouth." She grumbles leaning over the side to see if there is a bottle on the floor.

Lloyd opens the minibar taking out an ice cold bottle and hands it to her, "here." He kisses the tip of her nose as she gulps down the entire bottle in one.

He sits on the edge of the bed tying the laces on his sneakers, "where are you going?" Rebecca crawls behind him wrapping her arms around his waist.

"Just for a quick run to clear my head." He smirks gently running his hands over her forearms as they grip him tightly.

Rebecca runs her hands up inside his t-shirt over the smooth contours of his back gently lacing her nails down his skin, "you know whats good for clearing your head?" She snakes her naked self around his body straddling him, "head." She feels him pulse against her core.

Lloyd caresses her cheek gently with his thumb getting to his feet with her attached, he lays her back on the bed covering her once more.
"Later, I promise." He grabs both his cell phones from the beside cabinet and stuffs them into his pocket.
"The place wont fall apart with out you, you can take two weeks off without checking in. You know that right?"
She feels for him, the stress of his job weighing heavily on his mind.
While the pay was great and they enjoyed a lavish lifestyle, she would much rather have Lloyd stress free.
It irritated her how little she knew about his job, he never liked to talk about it so she never thought to ask, but she wished he would off load some of the anxiety on to her.
All she wanted to do was help him.

***

"What is it you do Lloyd" Her eyes sparkled in the back of the expensive town car, she had only planned to go on one date with him after the strip club and then she was going to ignore his calls, but as it happened she found herself intrigued by the mysterious moustached man.

He leaned in tucking a lock of hair behind her ear, "I'm a fixer."
Rebecca unwittingly moved closer to him. "what's that?" Drawn in by his enigmatic smoothness.
A devilish smirk dripped from Lloyds mouth as he hooked his finger under Rebeccas chin tilting it upwards, "I'm going to kiss you now Miss Gunn."
He brushed his lips against hers gently, lingering for a moment. When he moved to part them her lips had stuck to his just a little, he felt the slight twitch of her grin build against him. She placed her hand on his chest tapping her fingers so softly that it was barely even a movement.
He found himself staring at the little chicken pox scar that was hidden in her eyebrow, the most beautiful imperfection he had ever seen. This woman was going to ruin him, and he would gladly let her.
"Again." She whispered, this time moving her mouth to his.

***

The island was quiet and serene. Lloyd put in his AirPods and took off running along the white stretch of sand.
"Thalia, what have you got for me?"
"Nothing boss...the card that paid for the room is untraceable."
"Shit."
"You ever consider that it's just a nice gift from a friend?"
"It's a forty thousand dollar room..." The more he thought about it the more he didn't like it, and saying it out loud only solidified his paranoia.
"Organise the jet Thalia, we're leaving tonight."
He heard her sigh into the cell, "Hansen, want some advice?"
"No, I want you to do your fucking job and send the god damn plane."
"Yes boss."

He knew that telling Rebecca that they were leaving twelve days early wasn't going to go down well, and the fact that he was going to chalk it up to be a work emergency would make it even worse, but it was an argument he would have to endure because he would never forgive himself if something happened to her.

***

Once Lloyd left for his run Rebecca lay in bed tossing and turning, she got the sense that there was more to him clearing his head, in fact since they had got here she was well aware that something gnawing at him. 
She exhaled sharply, "ughhh!" She groaned rolling out of bed and trudging into the shower to wash away the smell of stale alcohol and take her makeup off before she got a zit.
Rebecca put on a pair of black satin pyjama shorts and the matching lace trimmed bralette heading out to the terrace she leaned across the glass balustrade to see if she could see him.
Far off in the distance running next to the crystal blue ocean he ran towards the hotel.
Turning around to go back inside she stubs her toe on the edge of the hot tub, "ouch!" Yelling as she hops through the sliding doors.
"Fuck, that was quick." She bent down to rub her little toe looking up at Lloyd as he lingered silently next to his Louis Vuitton overnight bag.  She glanced down at his hand, there he was gripping his gun finger placed gently over the trigger, the silencer attached.
"Lloyd?" Her voice quivered.

Slowly he turned to face her.
It wasn't Lloyd.
And before she could do anything, before she could scream her lungs out her heart began to wretch in her chest...
A hand reached around from behind her, the white of a cloth pressed against her mouth. A citrusy smelling acetone liquid burned into her mouth and nostrils.
Her eyes fell heavy and the last thing she saw was the blurred image of a tall muscular man throwing her limp body over his shoulder.
The dizziness had overcome her will to fight.
It all happened so quick, she didn't have the time to be terrified.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: ahhh okay I'm in love with writing this.
Please vote & drop a little bit of feedback.
Also share with all your Wattpad loving friend if you can... this story
needs more love 😳😂.
Adore every one of you.