Prosecco Rebecca

Lloyd looked up from his coffee, an amused smirk etched on his lips as he stared at the door, he could hear the jangle and rattle of Rebecca's keys as she attempted to unlock it.

He had been in Vienna for 48 hours, when he arrived home this afternoon, Rebecca was nowhere to be seen. Her keys and hand bag were gone, and the apartment was pristine, no signs of a struggle. Everything in its place, except for the toothbrush that lay in the bathroom sink. Her little bad habit.
It wasn't until he had gone to the fridge for the coffee creamer that he saw the note pinned to the door:

Gone shopping for wedding things,
be home around dinner time.
Hope you had a nice trip.
Missed you, love you.
Becca x

He had wanted so badly to call her and see how her day was going, just to hear her voice. But he decided to leave her be, he wanted her to have this time to herself.

"Oh hi!" Rebecca bursts through the door, beaming at her delicious fiancé, "I wasn't sure if you were home. You never called."

It tore his heart a little to see how comfortable she was with him working away.

The truth was she hated it, but his job made him happy so she endured it for him.

Lloyd got up from the stool, hastily racing towards Rebecca, "I didn't want to interrupt your fun." He cards his fingers through her hair. Lips almost touching.  The reunion almost made up for the absence. Almost.

"You could neve—" she tries to reply but he cuts her off with a bruising kiss.

Tasting the champagne on her lips he flicked his tongue inside, "hmmm..." he pulled back, "where were you drinking cheap champagne? Wait..." he parts her smirking lips again, "it's Prosecco." He shudders.

Rebecca throws her head back in giddy laughter, "you should have been a detective, Mr Hansen. And if you must know..." her saucer eyes light up, beneath his gentle grip he can feel her body vibrate with excitement, "The girls surprised me with dress shopping."

"Wedding gowns?"

Rebecca nods her head passionately, her cheeks aching with happiness. He lifts her adorable frame into his arms, spinning her around the apartment. Matching her giddiness.
"Well then, this calls for the most expensive champagne money can buy."

Rebecca wriggles her way out of Lloyds arms, "Orrrr..." she runs her tongue lazily along his top lip, "maybe..." she draws her head back, "we could..." she quirks her eyebrow, nibbling her bottom lip before falling to her knees.
Rebecca begins unbuttoning Lloyds white chinos, she looks up at Lloyd through her thick eyelashes pulling out his rock hard length, stroking it firmly as she slowly flicks the tip, her eyes never leaving his. The saltiness of his pre-cum igniting her taste buds as she licks him sensually.  Lloyds eyes roll in the back of his head as Rebecca takes him fully, a carnal pleasured choke causes a tear to form in the corner of her eye, and when Lloyd pulled his hips to retract himself she gripped his thighs reeling him forward.  Relishing in the devilish glint in his eye.  With both his hands he cupped her face, wiping the fallen tears away with his thumbs as they pooled on the peak of her cheeks.

Feeling him twitch in her throat, Rebecca increased the pace, winding her hand around his velvety shaft, sucking his sensitive tip with vigour. She felt him pull away once again, knowing that he didn't want to spoil her mouth with his spend, but she never saw it or felt it in that way.  She loved it, because she loved him and the way he made her feel.

She held her grip of him, taking all of him down, he instinctively bucked his hips into her and she swallowed his entirety.  Gazing up at him through her watery sultry eyes.