His Wife...Ex Wife.

Why did Lloyd think everything would go smoothly? The funny thing is, he didn't. Rebecca had done exactly what he thought she would, and somehow it made it harder. She fought against him, just like he predicted, she pleaded, just like he said she would and then eventually...she gave up.

Just. Like. He. Said. She. Would.

And it hurt more.

Why would she have left her shoes? Was it a message, and indication that she had been abducted and not just drowning her sorrows in some dingy bar? She didn't leave her bag with her shoes, which meant she would have her cell phone. So, maybe she did just wander off.

But the shoes...

Why would she leave her shoes?

Like Cinderella running from the ball.

Cinderella.

She was leaving a message.

"Airport. Now." Lloyd snaps down the cell phone.

Alan clears his throat, "both of us or—"

"The whole fucking team..." Lloyd interrupts.

"And where will I tell the pilot we're flying to?" Alan quizzes.

"Langley."

Denny paces around his office, smirking to himself for allowing Rebecca to get under his skin. But from what he could tell, despite his suspicions, she wasn't an agent. She was just a beautiful woman who happened to attract a certain kind of man. She wasn't just that though, there was something more to her, whimsically mysterious. It was just a shame that Lloyd had met her first. If he hadn't been having his dick sucked in the back room of the club, then maybe she would have been his.

"Hansen's here, boss." Denny's assistant disturbs his trance.

Pinching the bridge of his nose, Denny holds down the intercom button, "Does he look pissed?"

"More so than usual?" She replies.

Denny makes sure his pistol is loaded and ready to fire, just in case.

"Is he carrying?" Denny enquires.

"No weapons on his person that I can see, but then again...when has that ever stopped him."

"Send him in."

Lloyd sauntered through the door to Denny's office, his mouth pressed into a firm line. Denny couldn't read him, which wasn't unusual but since he had held his wife captive for a few hours in the next room, he was beginning to sweat.

"What can I do for you, Lloyd? I gotta say it's pretty quiet around here, I don't have any jobs."

He glanced at his watch trying to conceal his guilt.

"If you hang around for an hour, we could grab a game of golf? I just have a few things to finish up here."

Lloyd runs his thumb and index finger over his moustache pinching his bottom lip.

"Rebecca's been taken."

Denny felt as though he had reached a sort of impasse, did he admit to Lloyd that it was in fact him that had her taken and interrogated for the possibility of being an operative...or did he play dumb and lie to his oldest friend?

"What do you mean?"

"Denny, do not fucking bullshit me. The bodies, Six and Suzanne where are they?" Lloyd stares menacingly over the desk.

Leaning back in his chair, Denny begins typing on his computer evading all eye contact with him.

"Eliminated. I fucking shot Suzanne myself. Sierra Six's brains were picked out from the gravel in London, and I'm confident that I saw some of it in Rebecca's hair in the hospital."