Mine.

Hours passed, and baby Hansen had drank at least 4 bottles in this time.  Her little kitten noises earned her the nickname squeakers.  At least until Rebecca came back and they could name her properly.  It wasn't until Rebecca was wheeled away that Lloyd realised they hadn't discussed names, boy or girl.  Fuck, he'd let Rebecca call her anything, just as long as they were all happy and healthy.

Arthur took over most of the duties, noticing how uncomfortable Lloyd was getting.  Afraid that his son was pushing himself too much, he asserted his fatherly authority and forced Lloyd into the arm chair next to the now vacant space where Rebecca's bed had been.  Arthur didn't overstep though, the littlest Hansen slept in her dads arms.  Arthur went to the nurses station and fetched the bottles whenever she began to sing her little hungry song.

Lloyd was busy gazing into the eyes of his daughter while she drank her next feed hungrily, he was so overwhelmingly besotted by her that he was permanently on the verge of tears.

"Anyone in?" Nurse Olivia's voice cut around the door, "I have another visitor for you..." She beamed wheeling Rebecca into the room.

Lloyd jumped to his feet, his stitches tugged a little but he didn't care.

"Hi... hi... is everything okay?" He asked his voice beginning to tremble. He raced to her side as Olivia hooked her bed back up.

Arthur put out his hands to take his grand daughter and allow Lloyd to have a second with Rebecca before they fell right back into the baby bubble.

"So Rebecca here gave the doctors quite a fright, she lost a lot of blood but they found the source of the bleeding and cauterised it. She's had 2 units of blood and her stats are great." Olivia said, her hand resting on Rebecca's shoulder.

"When can I get up?" Rebecca batted her doe eyes at Olivia.

Arthur handed the baby to Olivia, she smiled down at her, "I hear you've been emptying the pantry hungry girl." She simpered laying the baby in Rebecca's arms.

A collective release of breaths washed around the room. Rebecca burst into a fit of sobs. "My girl, my beautiful, beautiful girl. Mommy's here." She cooed, glancing up at Lloyd.

Lloyd was now facing the wall, the tip of his nose pressed in the corner. He was shaking his head muttering.

"Son?" Arthur placed his hand on Lloyd's back.

Lloyd turned around his head beaded with sweat, "I can't take much more of this." He said.

Rebecca let out a broken laugh on her sobs, "Really?" She said, "because I've really enjoyed myself."

Lloyd moved forward urgently, cradling her face in his hands. He kissed her. Just pure un filtered adoration pouring from him to her.

"Get in here and cuddle with us." Rebecca said against his damp cheek, shuffling across the bed to make room for him.

"I'm going to go. I'll come back tomorrow morning if that's alright." Arthur said gently.

Lloyd glanced up, giving his father a grateful smile and nodded his head.

The room was silent, beautifully so. Silent except from the earnest chuckles that came from the hearts of Lloyd and Rebecca every time baby did anything.

"I suppose we'll have to name her." Rebecca said, brushing her lips back and forth the velvety soft dander on her head.

Lloyd agreed with a loving little moan, "You pick." he said.

"Mia," She said almost instantly and without conviction, "It means 'mine'."

Lloyd sighed, "Mia," he smiled down at his daughter, "Hi there beautiful Mia."