Valentines Day

"Now that is a sight I'll never tire of coming home to." Lloyd smirked as he tossed his overnight bag down on the ground, his eyes lingered on Rebecca's figure as she reached up into the kitchen cupboard, her tanned ass cheek peeking out from beneath her oversized navy t-shirt.

Rebecca didn't respond; instead, she clambered onto the counter and reached for the top shelf. It wasn't until he heard her humming a little tune that he realized she had her earbuds in. What was she searching for? He wondered. But his mischievous side took over, and instead of watching her, he crept up behind her, grabbing her hips from behind and dragging her off the countertop.

Rebecca let out an almighty howl, her body stiffening in terror as he spun her around the kitchen. Her earbuds tumbled out of her ears and skittered across the floor.
"You asshole!" she exclaimed with a giggle, realizing it was him. Lloyd set her down on the ground, the corner of his mouth curling into a devilish grin.

"Did you miss me?" Lloyd asked, tilting his head in an attempt to capture her lips. But Rebecca evaded his advances, a consequence of his misbehavior. "One of these days, Lloyd," she chided, her voice wavering between girlish squeaks and a stern warning, "you're going to put your back out."

"I've got some years left in me, Miss Gunn," he retorted, his voice smooth and enticing. "Now stand still and let me kiss those sweet lips. I've missed you." His words were like a siren song, and Rebecca felt her knees weaken as she gave into him.

His tongue immediately invaded her mouth, caressing hers as she melted into his chest. An involuntary moan escaped her lips and he eagerly drank it in. His hands roamed down her body and around to her backside, he firmly cupped her cheeks as he lifted her onto his waist.
"Lloyd," Rebecca gasped feverishly into his ear as he nibbled the columns of her neck, teasing his way down to the spot on her collarbone that made her squeak, just as he was about to nip it Rebecca murmured his name again, "Lloyd?"

"There better be a good reason for interrupting me sweetheart, I've got four days of this to make up for." He replied, peppering kisses on her jaw as he placed her on the cool marble island.
His fingers danced up her thighs and under the hem of the tshirt, finding his way to her cotton thong.  Placing a finger in the side of the fabric he ran it down the elastic brushing past her dampening slit.

"I'm late." She husked out in a pleasured breath, trying to focus as Lloyd flicked his index finger upwards, bringing her wetness to swirl around her swollen clit.

Working two fingers expertly around her drenched opening, Lloyd's moustache tickled her neck as he nuzzled her scent, a tantalizing blend of the salt of her sweat and soap. She always smelled like a bouquet of freshness, and he was utterly addicted to it. It was a smell that he could never find when he was away, no matter how hard he tried. He had sprayed her perfume on his forearm, washed his own hair with her shampoo, and tried every combination of every potion, lotion, and fragrance she had in the bathroom cabinet, but nothing could emulate it. It was simply her. It was Rebecca, and he was hopelessly captivated by her unique aroma.

"Late for what?" He mumbled into her hair.

"My period."

Lloyd's fingers retracted as he took a step away, shaking his head in disbelief. "No. You can't be. You're on the pill, or you have the rod thing in your arm or something," he rambled.

Rebecca clasped her hands in front of her face, pinching her cupid's bow between her index fingers. "It's not always one hundred percent effective," she began to explain.

Lloyd scoffed, "Well then what's the fucking point in it then?"

Rebecca shrugged, not having an answer for that. They were both scared, and she didn't want to have a baby, not now anyway. She already had her wedding dress, and if her calculations were correct, she'd be around six months pregnant on the day. She hadn't envisioned being the pregnant bride; this was not in her plan, not yet anyway.