Fuckyourdad

Rebecca was simply beautiful. Lloyd couldn't think of any other word that fit her better. Every little thing she did was just so damn beautiful. The air around her was beautiful too. You get the point.

He watched her in the kitchen, wearing a pair of cute little white shorts and a lemon crop top. She was washing out Mia's bottles and staring out the back window. Lloyd snuck up behind her and slid his arms around her waist.

"Good morning, sweetheart. Is Mia sleeping?" he asked.

Rebecca rolled her head back, leaning it on his chest. "Mia is out with her aunties," she replied.

"Kenna and Hazel?" Lloyd double-checked. He started nuzzling the dip behind her ear, taking in the delicate scent of her perfume.

Rebecca giggled under the tickle of his mustache. "And Thalia too," she said. But Lloyd could see a hint of sadness in her eyes. The blue sparkle had dulled a bit. He wanted to put it back, but he didn't know how.

"Thalia?" he asked.

"Kenna and her have been in touch," Rebecca said, wiggling her eyebrows suggestively.

"I always thought her and Alan would end up... you know...keeping in touch," Lloyd shrugged.

"They always had playful banter on missions. I wondered if something was going on with them, but if there was, it had clearly fizzled out," he added.

Rebecca let out a hearty chuckle. "Alan is gay," she said.

"Since when?" Lloyd drew his head back in confusion.

"Uhm, always. He's married," Rebecca replied.

"Jesus, you work with a guy for ten years and know nothing about him," Lloyd exclaimed.

"Did you ever ask?" Rebecca shook her head, linking her arms around his neck.

Lloyd grinned cockily, no he had never asked. He had never cared before, about anything. Now he cared, about everything. And it was all her fault.

"How long will Mia be out with her aunties?" Lloyd began to place feather like kisses down the angle of Rebecca's jaw.

"All day, they have gone to the zoo."

Lloyd moaned against her neck, a whole day to themselves. Without interruption, he had the perfect activity for them.

"Did they take the dog too?" Lloyd asked, suddenly aware of the lack of sniffing and high pitched barking that usually happened any time Lloyd touched Rebecca.

An involuntary squeak left Rebecca's mouth as Lloyd nipped at her collarbone, his hands winding over her curves, slowly disappearing under her shirt. He brushed his fingertips gently over her peaked nipples.

"Arthur..." She panted out, "He came by to apologise and to..." Lloyd dropped a hand into the waistband of her shorts pushing down into her lace panties, "Oh fuck..." She gasped as his finger slipped between her slit.

"Finish your sentences Miss Becca," He asserted against the flushing skin on her chest. Grinning slyly at the way she gushed beneath his touch.

"He came by with flowers to apologise again. He wanted to take Tony for some company..." She drew in a sharp breath as Lloyd slipped a finger into her opening, "Fuck Lloyd, harder."

"How long do we have?" Lloyd asked pulling out his fingers, he lifted Rebecca onto the kitchen counter. He liked these shorts, when she sat on the counter they fell to side revealing her underwear.

"Just fuck me Lloyd." Rebecca moaned, sliding the lilac lace to the side.

Lloyd grinned like the devil, "I want to taste you first."

His tongue darted between her legs, pulling on her throbbing clit with his teeth he began to eat her hungrily. "You are so fucking wet." He growled against her pussy, inserting two fingers into her opening.

Lloyd pumped his fingers relentlessly deep inside her, curling them at the end to graze her g spot.
Rebecca's whole body jerked forward, her fingers digging into Lloyds broad shoulders.

"I'm going to come, Lloyd, slow down." Her breaths were overriding her words and Lloyd relished in the way he could make her lose control like this.  He was going to make her come, more than once. He wanted her so incoherently overwhelmed by orgasms that she was debilitated by aftershocks.

"Come on my face, sweetheart." Lloyd ordered, drinking everything that she was putting out. Her grip on his shoulder tightening. Clit twitching against the lashing of his tongue.

"Fuckyourdad." She moaned breathlessly, wriggling on top of the counter.

Lloyd paused for a moment, "Okay..." He said trying pick up what she had said.

There was a loud crash, "Jesus christ! I'm sorry. I didn't see anything." Arthurs panicked voice came from behind Lloyd. Followed by a harrowing bang and then a painful sounding, "Ouch!"

A knot formed in Lloyds stomach, as he glanced up from between Rebecca's legs. Rebecca was sheet white, save from the flush in her cheeks.

"'Fuck, your dad'." Lloyd repeated finally realising what Rebecca was trying to tell him.

Rebecca's face fell, she covered it with her hands.
"I am mortified." She groaned, shoving Lloyd out of the way.

Lloyd rushed to the sink and quickly cleaned his face before following a sheepish looking Rebecca into the living room. Arthur was sitting on the sofa a small gash formed on the bridge of his nose. The shelving unit against the wall was leaning to the side. Still wobbling from the clash.

"I uh... I should have knocked." Arthur said, his eyes as wide as saucers.

Lloyd straightened the unit while Rebecca examined his face, "That would have been nice," he glanced around the floor, "Where's Tony?"

Rebecca went into the kitchen for the first aid box, Lloyd felt bad for her. She couldn't talk through her embarrassment. And it showed.

Arthur looked up, "Lizanne took him to the groomers, I was coming back here to ask you both something."

"Ask us what?" Lloyd queried as Rebecca returned with an anti bacterial wipe and a band aid.

Arthur chuckled self depreciatingly, "I can't for the life of me remember now."

•••

Lloyd drove Arthur home, he was amused to find Lizanne lounging out on the deck by the pool with Tony. They hadn't made it official, but it was clear. She was back. They were together again.
And that was nice. It made Lloyd feel good.

"Did you ask them?" Lizanne asked her eyes immediately narrowing as she noticed the bandaid on the bridge of his nose.

Arthur shook his head, playfully batting her hands away as she tried to examine him.

"Ask us what?" Lloyd inquired.

Lizanne's mouth curved into a wide smile, "We wanted to know if you would like to get married here, this weekend?"

———————————————————————
A/n:

Think we're gonna have another wedding!!
What could possibly go wrong?
Absolutely nothing. What you talking about?