Making deals with daddy

"You had no right..." Rebecca scolded Arthur.
Lizanne stood behind bumping Mia on her hip.

"I know." Replied Arthur sheepishly, his mouth opened readily to say something else but Rebecca interrupted.

She placed her hand on her chest, "I understand why you did it, but it was out of line. You can't force a relationship between my parents and I. They didn't want me to have Mia in the first place, so neither of them deserve to be in her life now. Thats my decision and it's final."

Arthur bobbed his head agreeing with her. "Please don't take her away from me." He pleaded on a soft whisper.

Lloyd stepped in behind Rebecca putting his arm around her waist, "It would do more harm than good to keep you two apart but you have to respect our boundaries as parents."

"I will, I promise."

Lizanne and Arthur left together, Lloyd watched them intently through the closed drapes.

"I think you're right Becca, they are fucking." He said shuddering at the thought.

Rebecca shot him a warning glance, twitching her head towards Mia who was lying in her baby swing squeaking at the little stars on the mobile as they danced around her head.

Sliding her arms around Lloyds waist Rebecca pressed her face against his back, "I was really impressed with you tonight." She tickled her fingertips up the front of his torso, eliciting a guttural moan from deep within his chest.

Turning around in her circled embrace, Lloyd hooked his finger under her chin, "Is that so?" He said, his voice like velvet as he tilted her head upwards.

Rebecca's mouth ached trying to hold onto a wide smile, "'You have to respect our boundaries as parents' there was something so sexy about that."

Lloyd captured her lips, the brush of his moustache scratching her skin in the way he knew would send her wild. His hands moved to her cheeks, cupping them as he deepened the kiss. Slipping his tongue past her lips and into her mouth, drinking in her hungry little moans. He grabbed Rebecca's ass, giving it a firm squeeze before lifting her onto his waist. Ignoring the dull ache in his side as she wrapped her legs around him. The pain was worth it if he could finally bury himself inside her. It had been a long time, too long.

There came a rumbling sound from the baby swing below them, and then came another, and another followed by a whimper.

Panting, Rebecca threw her head back in frustration, "I think Mia just filled her diaper." She announced, her lips red and swollen from the heavy make out session.

Lloyd groaned, loosening his grip on Rebecca allowing her to slide off of his frame. They both clenched their fists bobbing them in front of the other. Rebecca drew scissors just as Lloyd had drew paper.

"Fuck." He mumbled. Lifting her out of the swing, his lip curling at the pungent smell emanating from her tiny little body, he placed her on the changing table. "Alright little miss, behave. No wriggling and for the love of fuck don't get your feet in it."

Rebecca laughed, "Please don't curse in front of the baby." She chided, checking her watch. Mia was also due her last bottle before bed. So she went into the kitchen to make one. Leaving Lloyd to deal with the diaper.

"Rebecca...this is a two man job." Lloyd called from the living room, "HURRY! I AM NOT COPING!"

"I'm coming." She said softly, slowly sauntering back into the room.

Lloyd had his shirt pulled up covering his nose, his entire body heaving as he held Mia's tiny feet between his fingers.

"There is shit everywhere, up her back and in her hair... Rebecca, it's highlighter yellow. Why is it that colour?" He said on a string of thick retches.

Rebecca reached down into the wipes compartment, "It's the vaccines, they can make her a little...soft."

Lloyd scoffed, "Ha! 'Soft' sweetheart, thats fucking liquid." He pulled down his shirt, "You tricked me, you knew this would happen and you fucking hustled me."

Rebecca tilted her head assessing the disaster zone, "You lost fair and square— I think we have to admit defeat and hose her off in the shower."

Lloyd raced upstairs in front of Rebecca, turning on the shower making sure the water was tepid. He took a hold of Mia holding her at arms length while Rebecca stripped naked before taking Mia's little body against hers, instinctively wrapping her with her own warmth.

If he wasn't so disgusted by the poop his heart would have completely melted at how Rebecca didn't even care that she was covered in baby shit. It wasn't a second thought to her.

Lloyd took down the shower head and hosed off Mia, until she was squeaky clean. He brought in her little pink hooded towel and wrapped her up leaving Rebecca to wash herself.

"Let's get you dried and warm little bug," he cooed, gently kissing the top of her towel.

He lay Mia on top of the big bed, reaching into the little wicker basket of her things that lay on the floor next to it, he got her dressed.

He loved the way she looked at him, her big blue eyes, his eyes, so innocent and trusting. She loved him. And christ, he loved her. More than anything in this world. She gave him a little delicate coo and a gah, before smiling so beautifully up at him. He was putty in her hands. Whatever she wanted, he would give her for the rest of his life and beyond that.

"You've got me girl." He told her, laughing airily at her smiles, "but know that you will forever be known, from this moment on as Mia The Shit-uation Hansen. Got it?"

Mia made a tiny gurgling sound, almost accepting her nickname.

"Good, I'm glad we're on the same page, and while we are... I asked your mom something real important tonight, and it would be great if we could uh... consummate that... so if you would do me a solid and sleep through the night I would really appreciate that."

Mia let out a little burp, "Good." Lloyd said, "I'll take that as a yes."

Rebecca emerged from the shower hastily slipping into some sweatpants and a t-shirt, "Can you feed her? I have to take Tony out."

"Sure." Lloyd said reaching for the bottle with one hand as he cradled Mia in the crook of his arm. He glanced up just as Rebecca was about to leave, "These vaccines, they aren't going to make her throw up are they?"

Rebecca shrugged, "They shouldn't but she does like to sprug a little after her milk, you know that."

"I do know that, and I hate it." He said, "Oh hey, don't get abducted out there."

"Seriously, Lloyd. Haven't you jinxed us enough? Besides, I've got my guard dog."

_____________________________

A/N:
It's short I know...but we needed a nice happy chapter. I just felt it.

Sometimes, it's not all doom and gloom and Doreen being a half wit.

I know you like disgusted germaphobe Lloyd so here ya go.

Please vote and comment. I love you