Where Are You?

Rebecca wrestles with the ties on her ankles and wrists, she can tell from the clock on the wall that she hasn't been here all that long but still, it feels like forever.
Her mind works overtime going through various scenarios, what do these people want?
Every one boiling down to one thing, money. But isn't it always about money?
But no one has come to speak to her, there has been no mention of a ransom. So what now?
Does she just wait to die, or worse?
And as though they could sense her agitation the female 'Fox', slides through the door.
"What's up buttercup?" She crouches down to Rebecca's level catching her gaze.
A smirk creeps its way across her face as she relishes in Rebecca's fearful wide eyes.
Ripping the duct tape partially from her mouth Fox gestures for her to speak, "I need to pee." She sobs lightly.
Fox sighs lifting her finger to her ear pressing on the comms, "yeah, the princess needs to uh...urinate."
Rebecca panics for a moment as she thinks of ways she might be able to break free. But she's not stupid and she has seen enough movies to know that it always goes wrong, and there is no way she could ever execute anything substantial. Fox puts lifts her by the underarms and steadies her on her feet she leans down to cuts the ties around her ankles, pausing for a moment, "don't fucking kick me." She hisses. Snipping the plastic to allow her to walk.
Leading her down a long corridor Rebecca looks around for any little indication of where she is. She doesn't even know if she is still on the island.

There is nothing but grand furniture everywhere, whoever lives here already has a lot of money. Maybe it's someone who is never content with what they have, always wanting more.

When they reach the bathroom Fox pulls the black satin shorts down and forcefully pushes Rebecca back on to the toilet seat, "can you look away?" She asks, her voice trembling.
Fox replies simply, "no." And continues to observe with a devilish smile etched on her lips.
"Need help wiping princess?" She scoffs.
Rebecca winces, tears pricking her eyes.
Fox grabs a few squares of toilet paper, kicks her legs apart, and reaches down between her thighs. She wipes Rebecca's opening front to back before dropping it down the toilet.
Grabbing her again from the underarms she helps her up, smirking at the continuous stream of tears cascading down her face.
Rebecca does her best to keep her whimpers quiet as she catches a glimpse of herself in the mirror. Her eye was swollen and blood had crusted around her nose and lip from when she had been stricken.

Back in the room where she is being held Fox pins her ankles together again with another black cable tie and shoves her back into the chair.
"Why are you doing this?" Rebecca sobs out.
Fox sighs heavily, "that's not my question to answer, Barbie."
She slaps a fresh piece of silver duct tape over Rebecca's mouth and heads towards the door.
"Keep your knees shut," she tilts her head down looking between Rebecca's legs, "I might not be able to control myself the next time I come in here." She chortles wickedly closing the door behind her.
Rebecca's pained wails are muffled by the tape and try as she might she can't keep her knees closed because of the way her ankles are tied.
'Where are you, Lloyd?' She cries into herself.

***
"Hello, sweetheart." Lloyd kisses the back of her hand gently as he holds open the car door for her.
"Good evening Mr. Hansen, where are we going tonight?" She asks, twirling a strand of her long blonde hair that has been blown out perfectly framing her face.
"Well, I thought we could go for a fancy meal."
Rebecca groans.
"What's wrong?" Lloyd narrows his eyes at her.

Turning herself in the passenger seat of his Asten Marten to face him she simpers gently, "it's just...we've been to fancy places every time we go out, don't you ever just wanna eat some In and Out? Or heck some McDonalds?" Admittedly they have only been on three dates.
Lloyd screws his face up, "no."
Rebecca nods defeated, leaning back into the seat and fastening her belt.
It was unusual for Lloyd to drive himself, he almost always had a town car, and when she saw him leaning against the drivers door she had thought that maybe they were going to have a more casual evening.
Not that she was dressed for one. Her ruched mauve dress came just above her knees and hugged her curvy frame in all the right places. Her feet were placed beautifully in a nude court shoe with a six-inch heel, that put her just an inch shorter than Lloyd.
He looks across at her before pulling out into the traffic, a sad little pout purses across her lips.
He lets out a pained sigh, "you really have me under the thumb don't you sweetheart."

They sit on the hood of his very expensive car in the late summer sun eating double cheeseburgers and fries.
Lloyd catches Rebecca staring at him, trying to hold back a cheeky grin.
"What?" He furrows his brows at her.
She chuckles, "you have sauce in your moustache." She leans forward wiping it away with her thumb licking off the excess.
Again with the intimate gestures, leaving him feeling vulnerable.
They've only known each other a few weeks, he couldn't be falling this quickly.
Could he?
"So Lloyd...have you always been a 'fixer'? She asks gulping down her soda.
"Oh no. You ask all the questions. I wanna know something about you." Lloyd counters stealing one of her fries and popping it in his mouth.
"This is good by the way." Pointing to the fast-food containers.
Rebecca shrugs her shoulders, "ask away Lloyd, but I'm pretty boring. You're the enigma here."
Rebecca couldn't understand why he would want to know more about her.
She was curious to get to know him, intrigued by his mystery. Little did she know that the feeling was mutual, he wanted to unveil all her secrets and learn about her deepest darkest desires, and fulfil them.
"What do you do for work?" He asks taking a gulp of his milkshake.
Rebecca reaches over dipping a fry into his cup, "I teach first grade."
"You're adorable, you know that right?"
She's a teacher, no teacher he had ever looked like that.
Looking away bashfully Rebecca's heart flutters rapidly in her chest, everything about this night, this man it's all so different.
"Is that all you wanted to know?" Asking coyly as she leans back on the hood.
Lloyd bites his lip, "Are there any other interested parties?" The confidence oozes out of him as he shimmies closer to her.
"Perhaps."
This was his chance, and he wasn't afraid to take it.
He climbs on top of her, enthralled by her gentle squeaks as he snakes his arm around her back, "well you can tell those parties that you are taken."
He peppers soft open mouth kisses on her throat.  Relishing in the little barely audible moans.
"Mhmm." She hums heat building in her core.
"Is that a yes?" Lloyd trails his tongue up her neck to connect his mouth with her plump lips.
She moans again, "I need to hear you say it."
By this point Rebecca has had enough of the teasing, she grabs him by his navy turtleneck jumper pulling him close. The hairs on his moustache gently grazing her Cupid's bow, "it's a fucking yes." She assaults his mouth with hers, accepting his tongue immediately.
He wraps his hand in her hair deepening the kiss.
He barely knew her, and she barely knew him.
But sometimes when it's right, it's just right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:
Heeyy! If you happen to read this story please drop a little vote.
And as always some feedback, I'm looking at you Sami ;).
I love the comments they give me life.