Prologue

CM Group of Constructions, Chandra Prakash Mahendranath's empire has become a global brand for their stunning contribution in Construction works for the past 25 years and the name started echoing as a global blast after Arjun has taken his CEO position 3 years back.....

CM Groups turned out to be a classic trendsetter in Constructions grabbing every finest global opportunities effortlessly when Arjun started putting his 200% in Chandrasekar's business!!!

But Arjun is not the sole heir of CM Groups. He has earned this position as a result of his 5 years of painstaking hardwork and brilliance. Being an IIT Topper in Architecture and Oxford Topper in Business Administration, despite of being his PA's son, still Chandru (Chandraprakash) made him the CEO of his Kingdom after his Cardiac attach 3 years ago, by  knowing how Arjun handled his empire better than him  during his absence when he was hospitalized.
Without a second choice Chandru made him the CEO, and ofcourse Chandru can never be wrong in Bussiness desicions.... Arjun made him proud even now and then with his dynamite blasts in every possible opportunities!!!!

Arjun was made as the CEO because, as per the family will of Chandru CEO's take position when the are 25years and Gowtham ( Chandru's son) was just 20 during this critical decision. 

Arjun was Mr.Perfect his life and business but what when it's comes to love.... ofcourse, if u ask him he will not even spare a word...his poor heart is longing for a girls love....BUT!!!!!!when she is into his life she is not only gonna shower him with her love...

Arjun life arjunukae theriyama Maya valai la iruku....Arjun kanavula kuda nenaikatha neraya per avan valkaila velantu irukanga.... He is webbed into many unknown darkness.....ana al vanthachunga athelam thoosi thataaa....

This story has many plots with oxymorons.....nenga nallavanga nu nenaikaravanga elarum nalavangalum ila.....ketavanga nu nenaikaravanga ketavanga matumae  ila....konjo story slow va start agum but when we reach the mail plot definitely u will be damn excited!!!!

We'll see our cast and crew who's gonna make our tale more lively in the next chapter.....until then give me your valuable comments....it is the fuel and lifeline of ur author....give me that energy boost!!!! Enala mudinja vara will keep trying in making u happy and satisfied!!!