Chapter: 63 Part-2

Recap: Riya is broken and decides to leave Gaurav who realizes she has fallen in love with him...

Vote and comments 🫣🫣🫣pichu pichu

Let's continue!!!

Riya: You are my special person but I'm not your..s...

Her words ended in the most as muffles when Gaurav pulled her closer and tilted her neck, crashed his lips on her...

Gaurav closed his eyes and took both her lips into his and Riya's eyes grew wide and she couldn't react anything...Her world froze just like that, she felt rooted and tears rolled down her cheeks along with the rain drops...

Riya mv: Riya vena...not again...You don't deserve him...

Gaurav cupped her cheeks tightly and kept smooching more and more, breaking the negative voice into peices, and Riya fisted her dress tightly...

Riya hv: Isn't he proving your his special one, Riya?
Only if you believe him stay still, if not don't...Not even a second, move away...It's no more love without trust..

She saw his eyes closed and the way he was cupping her into his palms felt was only turning her weak feeling his warmth and fresh tears pooled her eyes..

Riya hv: One final time in this life, I'm giving in and it's only for you Gaurav...Don't break and kill me to give up on us...
Sethruve da...

Riya closed her eyes slowly and let her tears roll down, allowing him to do whatever he wished...

When Gaurav felt she is suffocating he left her and lifted her in his arms...Riya saw him with so much emotions and she was not sure of what is even happening?

Gaurav took her back to his room and made her lye on the cot in the same position they were before...

Gaurav: Inga thana, ipdi thana iruthom...

Riya saw him without blinking her eyes...

Gaurav: Moochu vidama pesuvala ipo pesu d...(louder tone)

Kulirum Paniyum
Ennai Suduthe Suduthe
Udalum Uyirum ini Thaniye Thaniye

He yelled making her jerk and Riya turned to the other side with tears...Gaurav cupped her cheeks and made her face him...

Gaurav: Do you think enjoying lust and having a kid can make a male and female as parents? It's with the way they grow their kid with love, parenting is what makes parents...
Unmayana kathaluku porakra entha kolanthayum anatha agathu...
Inoru vati avangala un amma appa nu solatha...they are not...
Remember you have only me...only me for you in this world...Your mine and ofcourse, preciously mine...only to me...

She only looked at his eyes, that was screaming his love and anger ...

Gaurav: Una disgusting a feel panavanga lam olunga d...To claim you as a shame or to blame you characterless, I sure, a human with a heart wouldn't have done that to you, Riya..I don't want to compare even those shits who made you cry to anything in the world...bloody garbages...

& Remember not everyone can afford precious things...People who thought you as coal are those who didn't know about my diamond...
Stop expecting love from the world Riya, you have me for it...Only Gaurav can love you, Gaurav will love you and Gaurav loves you madly with all his heart, damn it...(louder tone)