Chapter:44

Recap: Chandru appa is sure about his son Arjun (aka) Aryan...

Arjun is under Gun point...

Let's continue!!!!

Aru guessed something and when she saw the time it was just 2 mins for 4 am...

She immediately rushed out of their room and ran towards his study screaming his name....

Aru: Ajuuuuuuu.....

When Aru came running to the study Guarav was also rushing in lightning speed inside Arjun residence to save him...

When he saw Aru running towards the study he was schoked and shouted not to go....

Guarav: Arradhana....nooooo....pogathaa...pogatha Arradhana pls....

Guarav screamed his lungs out but Aru's ears went deaf in love...she rushed to the study and when Arjun saw her running like anything towards him he was stunned not able to process anything...

The aim was straight at Arjun's left temple to penetrate his brain but Aru pulled his chair back to get him escaped from the gun point and that exact second she pulled him back the bullet was fired and Arjun pulled Aru along with him suspecting something skeptical and it's that way the bullet peirced her upper arm and moved out of her...if not Arjun pulling Aru, in a split of second the bullet would have probed her neck to death....

The force he pulled her made Arjun loose his balance and they fell down together and Arjun sheilded both his hands tight around her head not to get hurt and fell on her harder....

When Guarav entered the study the same second the next immediate bullet was fired and it aimed to peirce Guarav's heart but did not escape his bullet proof vest...but the third bullet entered his upper arm and got locked inside strongly...

Guarav did not mind that and aimed the shooter from here but he escaped from there only to get red caught in the hands of Arjun's goons who already reached the building as per Guarav's order...

The goons informed Guarav connected via his Airpods and he left out a deep breathe that he was holding right from the second he came to know Arjun is under this target...

Aru was looking strictly at Arjun's eyes and her lost soul was back only when her heart realized he is safe...

when Arjun felt wetness in his arms drenching his shirt that's when he noticed blood flowing from her hand like anything and he immediately looked at her but her eyes was an absolute symbol of happiness for holding him safely in her arms and it did not show him even a lil pain and she gave him a happiest smile that turned his eyes moist...

he immediately removed his shirt and wrapped it tightly around her hand to stop bleeding... that's actually when Aru came back to senses and realised that she has got injured...

When Arjun saw Guarav he nodded in assurance that he can raise up now and Arjun lifted Aru in his arms and placed her on the couch...

Gaurav sat in the chair with such a burning rage and blood oozed out from his hand... when Guarav saw Aru's hand bleeding his anger still hit his peak and he fisted his hand in anger that made his blood rush out faster...