Chapter: 50 Part-6

Hey my Mr and Mrs Arjun family💜

Epdi irukinga fammm...I know I made u wait for long but I have three reasons (1) my overflooding professional stuffs, (2) facing writers block for the first time, and that started bcoz of - (3) the decrease in comments & votes...Last 2 chapters literally took my efforts fam...it took me hours, but when I didn't see the response I wasn't sure to proceed or not...

ur comments and votes are my pulse, my only happiness..
if not u whom shall I say all this fam, thappa iruntha I'm sorry...

I was a mess to write this chap, so no proof read...Next chap will be reception that will treat ur eyes on Sunday and on 14th of Feb let's have the final marriage Chap...

Today is the day of my life famm...I cherish every single soul here and see my happiness in urs❤️, how will I miss that on my day...So this chap is my treat..I need all ur love and blessings...love you so so so much fam 💜

*************************

Recap: Mesmerizing Mehandi & Peacock love...

The new dawn broke the dark at 6 in the morning and the new beams of happy rays slowly peeked into the love space of Arjun and Aru making her to snuggle more into his neck crook hiding herself and he covered them completely with the duvet and cooconed her warmly into him...

Minutes multiplied as the clock legs jogged close to 7, & being their usual wake up time Arjun and Aru slowly started stirring up from sleep...

Arjun sensed her movements and pattered her back gently still closing his eyes and Aru sensing his movements pattered his heart with her tiny fingers still closing her eyes and feeling each other at the same time they opened their eyes in surprize and smiled at each other...

He gently tugged her hair strands behind asking...

Aju: Kutty papa ku thookam pocha...

Aru: Ama da kutty paya...

They chuckled hitting their foreheads...

Aju: Good Morning beautiful...(pecked her nosetip)

Aru: Happy morning Ammu...(pecked his philtrum)

Aru slowly rolled down from him and Arjun streched his hands wide to relax the muscles and raised a lil to lean on the headrest...

Without delays, his eyes shamelessly glimpsed at her softness turning his inner man on, when she was removing her pendant that got held around his collar button...
She was trying to button his shirt that he covered her last night to control his mischeviousness feeling her skin to skin, as she did not allow him to take cold shower in the midnight...

& now it's his perfect chance of a dark intense gaze to troubled her more...

Even without seeing him, she blushed bending down bitting her lips not able to lock the buttons and he bit his inner cheeks with a naughty grin...

Aju: anyway that'll reach the floor now, y waste time jaan...

Aru: So shameless Aju...

Aju: Even if u leave it just like that I may stay quiet...
Only if u try hiding it's screwing me... enaku theriyama puthusa etho ula irukonu explore pana thonuthu... already I'm suffering enough..mooda ethama enta va...