Chapter:43

Recap: Aru and Arjun's happy happy romantic moments...

The emotional and most romantic bday of Arjun ever...

Let's Start...

After his most cherrishable birday of life the working week started...Aru and Arjun flew to their professional worlds running in wheels for next two days...

As Aru took a long break from her work, right from the moment she stepped in the hospital she was loaded with continuous appointments with literally no breathing time...

the approval from WHO on their Cardiology project that she presented in London was forwarded to her dean and she started to concentrate on the literature work of it too...and adding to all she has to accompany Chandu for lots and lots of Wedding shopping and days fatigued her completely...

On the other side, the exorbitant Los Angels multinational project was getting handovered today at late evening and tomorrow was Great Indian Constructions Deal pooja along with PM's visit...Arjun, CM permises  and AA permises was just superactive like a honey hive...

Chandru appa who went to Los Angels at Arjun's birday night to finalize all the handover formalities completed his procedures... but was back even before the handover to be present here during PM'S visit tomorrow...

Right from the moment Arjun called him as Appa Chandru went literally restless...he was not able to process anything... something was always running into his mind linking Arjun as Aryan....still the important Project made him fly to Los in mandatory...when he was back Chandru directly marched to CM permises...

Chandru entered CM and went straight to Arjun's cabin and asked him about the terminal works of multinational project that was going on a full swing...when Arjun started presenting him the details Chandru had his forefinger on his lips and he kept a calm focus strictly on Arjun...

The way Arjun talks, the way he walked while presenting, his body language, his majesty swag, the way his forehead formed mild wrinkles while he stressed important points, the way he held his one hand in the pocket that was his own slaying pose...etc's etc's...even small small nano gestures of Arjun got Chandru's keen attention...

Chandru was seeing his own perfect reflex more and more on Arjun that started screwing his fatherly senses damn high...

When Arjun completed the presentation he saw Chandru still looking at him with the same expression that was right in the first moment when he started...

Arjun: appa...

Chandru:....

Arjun looked at him puzzled...

A: appa...(lil louder tone)

C: mmm..mmm..yes Arjun...(back to senses)

A: is everything fine...

C: yeah.... all good...
so the handover is by 5pm at Los right...

A: Yeah...

C: what's the Indian time...

A: 4 am tonight...

C: fine Arjun...get everything done and sent me the final papers...

A: Sure pa...

now I'll ask Shyam to drop you at home... don't work anymore for today pa...u were in airs already for hours and today it's gonna be a sleepless night again...so u must take rest now...I'll take care of everything...

Chandru saw Arjun with a content smile for the way he cares him...

C: I have few files to be signed in priority Arjun...I'll sign that and then leave....