Chapter: 60

Vanthuteeee....

Fam kutties💜 Epdi irukinga🥹

Office la vechu senjutainga...bad pellows 🤧And at last I feel sick too...pavi pasanga, trips etha vechutanga...😩

Seri vidunga ipo therite, konjo extra gavanipu veetla...hmmmm athuvum nala tha irunthuchu☺️☺️☺️

Ena ley 1.5 k nu solitu pona 2.5 kondu vanthrukinga 🤧 Ponga ya...author flyinguuuu🧚🦸...

And last chap your response was an absolute blast...avalo happy ya irunthuchu...
reply enga nu asingama kepinga..thoooo vare...nera anga tha...valachu valachu reply panre...

Punishment la intha chap la votes, comments Kami paningana, konu konu...romance cut pani potruve👿...(Arjun keta na mars la China velaya poirukenu solidungo🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️)

********************************

Recap: Arjun's Aru, the unconditional love...

Aju: Uti vidu..(base voice)

Aru gave him a blushy smile and took the plate again...When she took the morsel close to his mouth he held her hand...When Aru raised her eyebrows 'asking what'...He tapped her lips with his forefinger looking at her eyes...

Aru smiled kissing his forehead, nosetip, phitrum, lips and chin...He instantly smiled showing his dimples like a kutty chamathu payan and leaned on her shoulders opening his mouth, for her to feed...

Let's continue!!!!

Arjun was leaning on Aru's shoulders like a Chamathu kutty, but the naughtiness he did was all like a saithan kutty...

Arjun kept biting Aru's fingers and nails making her shout and Aru knocked his head...He locked his lips tight not allowing her to feed and she twisted his ears making him wince and open his mouth...He kept shaking his head left and right seeing here and there not allowing her to feed correctly into his mouth and Aru held his head stiff in one hand and fed him on the other hand...Finally with all his arrtrocities few of the food spilled in her saree, and when Aru glared him like mini bathrakali, Arjun smiled sheepishly telling...

Aju: Chorry...(cutest tone)

Her glare had its bestest cutest good bye seeing his puppy face that curled her lips to a smile and Aru couldn't control from kissing his cheeks...

Aru: En ammu ivalo seta panra ne...vara vara un valu thanam thaangave mudila da enala..
kurumbu kutty ya nee, en seta paya va nee...

Aru asked him like asking to an infant to make it giggle, bobbing their nose tips tenderly...She then wiped his lips and beard with her pallu making Arjun smile wide...He then started to feed her...

Moment's later,

Aru: Enough Aju...vairu full aiduchu...

Aju: Aiiii...poi solakudathu...

Aru: thotu paru...busu busu nu iruku...

Arjun touched her stomach telling...

Aju: Enga d full airuku...busu busu nu irukama, busuna tha iruku...
See, still your tummy is curled inside...which means you didn't eat at all in these two days...what did I say while leaving, Aru? (Angry tone)

Aru pouted telling...

Aru: pasikave ila...po...

Aju: Apdiye onu vechena therium...athepdi pasikathu?

Aru showered her tongue...

Aju: Olunga sapdu...aaa katu...

Aru: Enaku intha buva la vena...(whined)