Chapter: 67

Ithu comment section la eee, kosu, karampoochi elam adikura chap nu nenachu votes comments ila na aduthu varum chap kagalil romance koraikapadum enbathai strictaga ilamal🙈 thalamayudan😌 therivuthu kolgiren...

Votes comments potu story live a vechukita tha Wattpad Karan deletion la irunthu story thapikum nu lam bayamuruthugirargal...author pavam...pathu panunga...

Ilati adi pichu konu konu☺️☺️...

I love you all more and more 💜!!!

**********************************

Recap: Arjun's Eternal love made Aru and the Effiel to feel overwhelming...

But On being back Arjun is no longer a romantic hero but a dark demon...

Let's continue!!!

The new dawn bloomed to doll up Paris, getting it ready to rise and shine for the second day of the sizzling honeymoon....

Pul inangaal chirped their morning melodies as wake up alarms to the world and butterflies twirled with their colours, getting every heart of the planet ready to meet the day with lots of emotions that has different colours as well!

The silky white curtains laced in the 70th Floor of Paris Palace dangled to and fro in air welcoming the fresh aura and bright sunshine into the most romantic ambience of the galaxy...

The Clepsydra* will point true north* in just few moments, still the love birds were sound asleep looped into each other's warmth...

(*Clepsydra-Sundail
*True North - 12 o' Clock)

Why won't they? Afterall they slept only when the same Clepsydra pointed true south (6 o Clock) in the morning, showering their insane love on each other with no idea of when the dawn blew off the dusk...

Arjun, the demon of love was such a sleeping handsome and the reason for his adorable slumber, was the way he was embraced by his only love...

He was sleeping on his stomach carrying his lil one on his bare back, who was hugging him tightly as if someone would pluck her choki, if she leaves him...

The dark Lavender shaded silk fold wrapped their bare souls which were doddled with love art anywhere and everywhere... While their bare frames were covered with silk fold, their faces were hidden under her long black silk...

When the sun beams turned more hot with time and scroched it's heat on her bare back, Aru shrinked and streched her skin for the igneous sensations, stirring up from sleep..

Dimples peeked out her cheeks like two tiny squirrel's, on feeling his warm breath gently fanning her soft earlobes evoking her baby hairs to stand errect...Her cheeks turned as rosy plums even before Aru opened her eyes...

Blinking her eyes several times, the cutest doll opened her eyes to see how their faces were leaning closer, with his face as her soul light amidst her hairs covering and consuming them in velvety darkness...

Aru moved her hair's slowly from his face, and Arjun instantly smiled to her touch and cuddled more closer to her fingers, making Aru smile in awww...

Her dimples went deep on feeling their fingers and rings of the other arm still entwined tightly and he holding it close to his heart...

Aru collected her hair's altogether and pushed them to her back...She tried raising up a lil from him to check the time...That's when she heard like a parting glue sound, which instantly rushed her with blush, on realizing how their skins were waxed together in sweat...
& the parting sound was nothing but due to their skin separation now...