Chapter:52

A/N: The whole chap is romantic and may feel hot too...so uncomfortable audiance meet you in the next chap🤝

& My dear romantic purple famm, RIR
🫂💐 (Rest In Romance)

Recap: Arjun and Aru our new wed cutiess ready for their special night..

**********************
(A/N: Fam you know this is a romantic night..sumave this Arjun boy will kavuthufy in extra base voice, apo inaiku epdinu purinjukonga.. full chap please imagine his densest base voice how much ever you can🏃)

***********************
Arjun blew the hairs from her shoulder and lip brushed her earlobes whispering...

Aju: oiii...pondati...

Aru closed her eyes tightly curling her toes...

Aju: Breathe...

She slowly released her breathe but he felt her heart thrudding against her rib cage...

Aju: (chuckle) en ipdi adichukuthu...

Aru: theri..la...(whisper)

He kissed her temples and hugged her by waist and was surprised when she shivered into his arms...

Aju: Jaan, relax...
it's me and it's our room...

He twirled her to face him and pulled her close to his chest..

Aju: Feels like you are shivering Aru, but why?

Aru fisted his heart leaning on his forehead feeling relaxed when he kissed hers softly...

Aru: our room then and now feels so different Aju ma...just two days tha nama inga irukala, but it feels like stepping into a sudden new life from now...these flowers, candles our cot everything seems so different...proposal apo kuda we had all this, ana ipo un pondatiya first time nama room kula irukapo etho elame puthusa thonuthu da purusha..so strange...(mild chuckle)

Aju: Cot, candles matum thana ila un purushanum puthusa tha theriyarana...

She pulled his nose telling,

Aru: Ne epovum enoda kutty Arjun tha...your my lil one and that's forever..

He smiled when she mentioned the words from his note, rubbing her nose tip with his giggling..

Aju: These words sound life from your lips, love..feels promising...

She kissed his heart and hugged him tightly...

Aru: & My lil soul's rhythm, is ur promise to me ammu...

Aju: Forever...

He kissed her hair and hugged her more tightly...

Aru: You made me miss us Aju...

Aju: Keeping myself from you was hell Aru...
Thavipu enaku puthusila, ana una kai kulaye vechutu thavichathu naraga koduma d...these 5 days you were preciously beautiful Aru...and inaiku uyiruke ola vekara d...
sathiyama you took enough of my patience and I'm left with nothing for lifetime... alavilama venum ne enaku...

He crushed her into him and Aru blushed snuggling more...

Aju: so today more special and more long...no ideas to spare you...

Aru looked him with a smile fisting his heart...

Aru: enakaga thana thavicha, evalo nu kami..
evalo nalum seri, make us feel satisfied enough with all the missed intimacy..

He shook his head smiling...

Aru: ye sirikara aju..

Arjun made her lie on his chest again cupping her right cheek into his left palm...