Chapter: 7

Recap: Arjun spots Aradhana in the garden and told her that he remembered her and even her name...But aru thought of teasing Aju and told she doesn't remember him....

Let's start!!!

After Chandu left her room, Aru received an emergency call from the hospital....she left to the hospital to check her patient informing Chandu...

After a couple of hours, Suha asked Parvathi to call Arjun and Chandu for having their lunch....

Arjun came to the dining and was surprised to see all his favourite dishes being displayed in the dining table....his longing for home food was evident in his brown orbs which didn't escape from Suha's vision....

Suha: Arjun sapadlam ok thana....Vera ethuvum venuma???

A: Amma....ithuvae rombo athigam ma....ethuku ivalo varieties??!!

S: Ada....2years ku apro vanthuruka....anga breadum sandwich um saptu saptu un taste buds lam Sethu poidukum....atha....unaku puduchathu elam seya sonne....

Arjun's eyes instantly became moist,

A: thankyou ma!!!

S: ammaku Yaravathu thanks soluvangala Arjun????

Arjun gave a heartfelt smile to Suha....

S: Seri, ne ukaru Arjun na parimaren....

A: Chandru sir um chanduvum enga ma???Avangalum varatumae....

S: Chandru virtual meeting la irukaru
...avaru vara late agum, Chandu ipo vanthuduva....ne sapdu...

Arjun wants to know about Aru...but he was hesitant to ask Suha....so he started searching here and there...

S: Enachu Arjun....yara thedra??

A: ila ma etho satham keta mari irunthuthu...atha Chandu varalanu pathe....

(Author be like: Epdi samalikaran parunga)

S: Ne sapdu pa...ava varuva...

Suha started serving him, but his optic globe was waiting to witness the most beautiful eyes...

As Suha insisted again Arjun started eating... meanwhile Chandu came to the dining smiling at Arjun...he too reciprocated the smile and looked behind her to check if Aru was coming....Chandu came to the dining table and took opposite position to Arjun....

That's when she noted Arjun searching someone,

C mv: Yara thedran Ivan........ohooo...katha apdi poguthaaaaa.....

Amv: Enga pona iva...en inum varala...

Their thoughts were broken when Suha asked,

S: Chandu...aradhana enga???

Amv: Habadaa....ipovachu ketangalae...

C: Hospital poiruka ma....

A: Hospitalaaa.... En Enachu??? (In a panicked tone and looked chandu)

Cmv: Paraaaa...dei dei..

Chandu soon composed herself,

C: Avaluku onum ila...

A: Apro ethuku hospital ku....

C: Ava dailum tha pova....

A: Dailiuma???? (Again in a shock tone)

C mv: Ada Ivan oruthan...

Suha: Arjun....ava Dr.Aradhana da... Cardialogist...

A: Oooo... Cardialogist aaa...