Chapter:35

Fam I have a kind request....one lil sister of our family is not well and she is in hospital now....I want every single pure soul who reads this chap to pray for her atleast for 10-15 seconds fam!!!!! Ur heartfull prayers will surely make her soul to gain her lost wellness again....Please do this fam... please....

************************************

Recap: Arjun's words of love made aru get her life back and later Arjun gave his motherly warmth to make her rest peacefully after a rollercoaster day of their life...

Let's Start!!!

Arjun was immeresed in deepest thoughts about Aru that stuffed his heart for the whole night....

Every second filled him more with love for her and the perfect evidence for it was how tight he was holding her now.....and proportionally every second filled him with even more guilt that kept his eyes moist throughout the night....

His only fear was will Aru give him one single chance for their love and life again...that made him kiss her hair again and again like there is no tomorrow muttering sorry every passing moment for hurting her....

It was almost 7:00 in the next Morning but Arjun did not shut his eyes even for a second...

He was hugging Aru tightly with one arm by her waist inside his shirt and the other arm around her schoulder and rested his head on hers completely prisoning her in his protective embrace and she had her face burried in his heart hugging him tightly by his waist and the other arm clutching his heart.....

Aru's forhead formed mild wrinkles as she was gaining her consious lil by lil...

Slowly she tired opening her eyes after blinking multiple times and Arjun could sense it as she blinked against his bare skin and his heart beat started to raise thinking how she will react....but her orbs welleup in the split of second when she felt herself in the most safest acquiescence of love.....

Yesterday till the last second.... till she fell unconcisious her lips only voiced his name in hope, fear, pain, sufferings, trust, faith and what not.....

And her hopes and beleifs has never bypassed her when it comes to him....he has always been a man of her hopes....

may be situation turned him worse yesterday and it was definitely a cruel fatal play....still he tried proving himself and he proved it too...

She slowly raised her head and looked at his face...their eyes welleup with different emotions of love when their orbs met their pairs....and their lips curved to a smile of emotions and her smile bought a mild calmness to his vigorously beating heart...

He kissed her forehead and tears rolled down their cheeks....

Aju: I'm sorry aru ma..... sorry....

She closed her eyes with tears and happiness.....he pecked her forehead again and again and her broken heart started to gain it's life not knowing the fatal play has still not come to an end.....

She again leaned on his chest snuggling more into his heart with tears that's when she noted her top in the dustbin..... she looked at herself down and her lips curved into love when she saw her in his shirt......

she instantly remembered him telling....

not everyone here is Arjun to look you with only love aru....ne en munnadi epdi ninalum I can still hold myself just seeing ur eyes....I swear....only I can....

She saw his shirt left unbuttoned and her eyes welled up more....he did not wanna look her anywhere except her eyes not even to bend down to lock the buttons....she kissed his shirt with eyes closed....