Chapter:27

Recap: Arjun just slayed away Varun's plans of killing him and abducting his Aru and he also made Varun to get red handed in Narcotics for his illegal drug Bussiness....Aru and Aju left London and boarded to India...

Let's Start!!!

The weather was lil cloudy and filled with fog and there was also chances of thunderstorms....so the pilot informed Guarav that they would land the flight temporarily for some time and revert back soon....

Guarav agreed and came to Arjun's bed room to inform him but stood hesitant to knock the door as both Aju and Aru were inside together....

He just knocked the door twice gently and Arjun woke up immediately and his orbs first checked Aru but she was still sleeping holding him safely.....he kissed her forehead and held her more tightly.... Arjun guessed it to be Guarav and asked him to come inside....

When Guarav came in he saw Arjun topless and Aru hugging him tightly and sleeping peacefully in his heart snuggling more into him with an innocent face and baby pout....the erect military face of Guarav that lost its smiling senses long back now crept out into a lil smile as his lips remembered to curve again seeing them like this but he stood lil embarassed too....

Sensing him Arjun covered her with her shawl and looked at Guarav with a smile... Guarav scratched his eyebrows with a flush to distrub them in their embrace...

Arjun broke his embarassment asking...

Aju: Yes Guarav....Enachu...

G: Sorry Cheif.....I think I crept in the wrong time....

Arjun's face changed...

A: it's Arjun for u Guarav....I can't keep repeating....stop ur stupid ethics...

Gaurav left a deep breathe and said...

G: Fine....Arjun...pothuma...

A: Hmmmm...seri solu Enachu....land aitoma...

G: Arjun...athu weather challenges konjo iruku...so we have temporarily landed it now...may be in few hours we expect it to be normal....apro Kelambalam...I just came to inform avalotha...

A: That's fine Macha... Morning reach aidalama la...

G: Konjo late agum but.... I guess 9 kulla reach aidalam.....

A: Mmmm...apo ok da..

G: Mmmm....apooo...shall I make a move now...

A: Dei....veladriya...en thookatha keduthutu enga pora....ini enaku thookam varathu konjo neram iru pesitu Polam...

G: Ila macha... athu...avanga.....Arradhna.... enthirchara poranga...vena...

A: Athelam enthirika mata ne ukaru...

G: Atleast avangala cot la yachum thoonga vechutu va...na veliya wait panre...pesalam... disturb pana vena....

A: ipo na Avala cot la vitena 2 mins la elunthuruva....odanay ena theduva....pavam macha thoongatum....onum prachana ila...enta iruka vara ena analum ela mata...ne ukaru...

G: ila da..athu...

Arjun rolled his eyes and said...

A: Aiooo...seri iru...

Arjun moved a lil from his position to get up and next second....

Aru:mmm...Aj...uuu..m..aa (sleep tone snuggling more into him)

Arjun glared at Guarav and Consoled her....

Aju: onu ila...onu ila...iruken ma...ingatha...onu ila da...thoongu...(whispered)