Chapter 50: Part-4

Recap: The surprise Engagement of Arjun and Aru...Arjun word blasts the press meet...later Aru melts not just him but all of us in her love & love....

A/N: Fam take time...porumaya padinga... imagine and enjoy the moments... Happy reading... 💜

Let's Continue!!!

The Haldi❤️

Next day blooms with the happy happy morning of the Yellow merry

Next day blooms with the happy happy morning of the Yellow merry.... Arjun's entire residence that was a perfect white house earlier was now turning high in yellow, on getting adored with the yellow orange shades of fresh marigold and Chrysanthemum flowers...

When the morning breeze was blissful as a floral breeze Gaurav and Shyam were busy in the garden looking after the arrangements while Chandu and Riya were grinding the haldi, sandal wood, besan along with other natural beauty ingredients added to haldi mix, in the traditional Ural beating from both the sides as a Grany from village who brings the ingredients to Chandru appa's family during important occasions and marriages was guiding them...

As Meena Ma (servant) came with hot coffee Chandru appa and Suha ma were supervising everything sipping their morning cup of joe...

When Chandu and Riya were done with the haldi powder Suha Ma asked them to check for Arjun and Aru as the time was close to 6:30... Brothers and Sisters after sipping their morning boost marched to the room of our love birds...

The gang of four looked at eachother when there was no response even after Chandu knocking the door for several times...Gaurav lost his cool and when he moved front to knock that's when they saw the door was not locked...

When he tried to open Riya stopped him...

Riya: Ena Panra...

Gau: Patha epdi theriyuthu...

Riya mv: Mavane..kalailiye rombo Kolupu panra...pathukare da...

Riya: Manners ku spelling kuda theriyatha man...

Gau: Whatt....

Chandu and Shyam composed their chucckle...

Riya: Ipditha permission ilama couples bedroom thorapiya...

Gau: They are not married still...aprom ena...kai vidu...

Chandu chucckled louder when Riya gave him a glare...

Riya mv: ivanalam vechitu..chai...

Shyam hit his forehead...

Shyam mv: ne lam chai...manatha vangarke ipdi ela gang layum oru nai irukum pola...

Shyam: Dei eruma, ne mothala Inga va...Chinnu u go check for them...

Chandu went inside while Shyam moved Gaurav to a lil distance...