Chapter: 63

Recap: The cutest, romantic and emotional Moments of Arjun and Aru...Pain of innocent girl soul's...

Let's Start!!! Expect the Unexpected!!!

On the other end on the same long day, Gaurav reached India by 5 in the evening via Arjun's private jet along with Rudran who was crumbled like a waste luggage and placed inside the restroom of the jet...Landing on Delhi Gaurav completed all the procedures to show everything is clean from their end and there is no clue of Rudran being with them..Gaurav then took Rudran along with him in the chopper and landed in chennai and threw Rudran on their dark Kingdom giving him an evil smirk of victory...

Gaurav: Savu ku kanavu la kanatha...thavam vena keda... ana athu avalo seekaram kedaikathu...Una pathama nithanama vechu vechu seiven da...
varta...(evil tone)

Rudran's scream of defeat, echoed to the clouds only to make Gaurav smirk strong in response...

Tiredness clouded Gaurav like hell, as he was continuously busy for almost 3 days without good sleep and food and his body begged him to hit the bed just like that...
Still Gaurav drove straight to Arjun's residence to run into the arms of his girl...

Only after going there, Meena Ma (servant) informed him that Riya has gone to his residence by afternoon itself...Smile of love curled Gaurav's lips and the next second he raced his car to his residence...

Gaurav mv: First first vetuku vanthruka da...vitratha...today you should read her pulse atleast a lil...una lite pudichruka, rombo pudichruka ila least puduchruka nu achum therinjuko...Intha friendship concept lam oram katitu ethachum advancements irukanu paru...

With lots of love thoughts twirling around him Gaurav almost reached the residence with jumping happiness...

On the other side, Riya who reached Gaurav's house in the afternoon, spent her complete time with Prabhakaran who showed her all the lil Gaurav's photos and told her a lot and lot about Gaurav from young age making Riya laugh her heart out...They made a lot of fun, teasing the lil Gaurav and the new father-daughter duo was blooming so beautifully...

Riya was already feeling the wordless comfort and warmness of a father from Prabhakaran, that etched her heart and soothed her longings...Prabhakaran felt Riya to be such a naive and innocent girl...She had longed for at least a lil love from her birth and her eyes proved that Gaurav is her world of love now...

Prabhakaran kept noticing, the way smile curling her lips every time when she says Gaurav's name, the way she indirectly asks him about Gaurav's likes and dislikes, the way she seeked his permission and cleaned Gaurav's room, the way she cooked for him, everything proved Prabhakaran that his lil man is gonna have a beautiful life of only love with this girl who has come like an angel into their life after nearly 29 years, since the women of love left him and their baby boy...

After nearly 3 decades, Riya lit the lamp in the Pooja room in the evening and Prabhakaran saw the photo of his wife smiling wholeheartedly at him..He badly wanted to lie on her lap now and feel her presence, so he informed Riya that he's going for an important military meeting and will not be back in the night and drove his car to his wife's shrine that he had built in her memory at his farm house...

Just within a few moments Prabhakaran left, Gaurav entered his residence...Hearing the car's horn, Riya's face gleamed in joy and she came running out of the residence to hug him tightly...But stopped just like that, when Gaurav asked...

Gaurav: Hey Riya, ne ena inga iruka?Athuvum intha time la?

Her face fell just like that and that did not escape his orbs...

Riya mv: Apo na inga irukanum nu ne nenaikaliya Gaurav? Vanthathum ena pakanum nu nenaipa nu nenache...

Gaurav: Riya?