Chapter: 53

Fam, Epdi irukinga..wish your doing good...

Didn't know how to start and what actually to tell you when I myself is a crushed mess...Fine, I won't take much of your time, dont worry...

Me and writing was an oxymoron fam...But today I'm a so called author here, undoubtedly because of the admiration I had on our Ashaangi and Ashaangi authors....
But the soul of Mr and Mrs Arjun story is something that personally connects my life to an unsaid inner extent...That's the reason for me to press my pen to write the very first word..

People say, when you decide to quit remember why you started...but in my case, if I remember why I started I must quit from here fam...
I don't hold any social media except whattspp that's just an app junking my phone...But I don't know when wattpad turned to be my happiest place...I love you all and love everything here so much and you made things really beautiful for me that I never expected.. thank you so much for that...

But the happenings in my life a few days back crushed me to an extent, where literally I couldn't step my own happy place, think a word to write and what killed me more is I couldn't read my own story that is an inner connect...

You may think why am I blabbering all this...some may have few assumptions on what happened, some may be concerned, some may be bored too...But I tell you this, only because I owe you more for the boundless love you gave me...

Everytime before typing here, I sit and write the draft with a pencil...In this one month I haven't even written a word...but the previous drafts were my solace...From random drafts I wrote but not typed here, scribbled stuffs and crazy arts I drew while thinking, bloomed ideas I wrote then and there thinking I may forget even the next second, rough sketches of the decors I drew to plan the proposal chaps and wedding chaps, lots of vocabulary notes, sticky note concepts that's shared between Arjun and Aru, etc's and etc's...reading all those, seeing all those, caressing all those in my fingers I couldn't shut myself as a nut...I forced myself back here...

Ana bayama iruku, Mothal mari enala ungaluku alagana chaps kuduka mudiumanu promise a therila...just help me with one favour, the second you feel things are not upto the mark...please let me...I don't want to spoil the story that was at least lil good in your heart till now...rather, I'll happily quit...

So sorry if I've bored you with my mess...

This chap is the last one I wrote a month back... didn't proof read...please do adjust..sorry again...

Above all and be it anything...I love you so so much fam💜

Happy Reading!

Fam I know I made you emotional but please do Comment More, your comments are my happiness now...do that for me 🙂

************************************

Recap: The Nuptial night of love..

The new born bright beams of sunshine unveiled its happy curtains of love and light over the mother earth that made the lil birds chirp their happy tunes flying high into the cottony clouds and the colourful butterflies to twirl around the beautiful blossoms spreading its kelidoscopic colours of love turning the new morning, merrily blissful...

Like birds and butterflies that have no fly boundaries to sparkle their joy, Arjun & Aru sizzled their romantic love and boundless happiness on non-specific directions of their cot, exploring each other intense and immense from dark to dawn, fragrancing their love hut in the smell of love...

If falling in love is the essence of destiny, then falling again and again for the same person is the beautiful bliss of destiny indeed!!!

Ofcourse...
Anyone who sees the bonded souls of love embraced in their serene aura now, will undoubtedly accept this destined theory, on seeing, how Aru enfolded herself curling like a fetus into Arjun's warmth in spite of cocooning him motherly into her as well...