Chapter: 57

Hey fam💜

Late anathuku bathila tha good girla rendu chap kondu vanthruke...Kovichuka kudathu seriya...bujuku bujuku bujuku...

Votes and comments Kami achuna...ungaluku therium la..adi pichu konu konu😶‍🌫️

***********************

Next story suggestion!!!
Fam let's share our reading happiness with more comments and votes to our lil sissy SahanaJothi 's beautiful books "His Sunshine" and "My Everything'... Make her feel super happy 😊

************************

Recap: Arjun slashes out Rudran.. Gaurav is upset with Arjun...

Let's Start! Happy reading🙂

Hearing the door slamming sound when Gaurav left, bought nothing but a heartfelt smile in Arjun's face...

The only reason behind his curvy lips is, his Aru receiving boundless love, especially from Gaurav...it's not easy, infact not at all easy for one to receive his love...It took nearly years for Arjun to gain that, but Aru filled his heart as a lil sister effortlessly and playfully...& Again only Arjun knows how unadulterated Gaurav's love is, that's for a lifetime, be it anything and it's more than anything...

Arjun wore his new shirt and moved out to see Gaurav, who was near the exit door...He took strides close to him and sensing his presence Gaurav started moving,
not anymore when Arjun wrapped his arms around his neck from behind and pulled him closer...

Gaurav: pschh...vidra..(irritated tone)

Arjun: Mudiyathu...

Gaurav: I said leave...(loud tone)

Arjun: I said no..(louder tone)

Gaurav: pschh...

Arjun: Don't do too much Idiot...Listen first...
Ne sonathelam seri, ana na en Aru va pathi yosikala nu epdi nenacha...
No one knows the effect she has on me, maybe she doesn't know too (soft chuckle)...That's exactly how she turns to be my utmost strength and udder weakness...

Months back , I never thought twice to step on something once I decide...but now, I don't mind telling I think the same thing in 100 dimensions and even more...You say I made her vulnerable, but fact is only I know my lil girl is pitily vulnerable when it comes to me...avala thadukavum mudiyala, thaduka mansum ila da...ena na enaku ava apditha venum...en nu therila...

Be it anything I'll be safe back into your arms nu promise pani tha kalyanam pane & this is the only wish she has asked me till now...
un thangachi ku munadi ava en pondati...ava happiness ku na porupu...pothuma...

Gaurav left a deep breath, still in anger...

Arjun: Dumbass, I'm speaking to you...

Gaurav: mmm...

Arjun: Vena nayae...ivalo solren mmm ngra...

Gaurav: unkita kathukitathu tha...

Arjun rolled his eyes and pushed Gaurav from his hold...

Arjun: Where's that dog?

Gaurav: which dog?

Arjun gave him a glare...

Gaurav: Fine, bundled inside...

Arjun: Why inside?

Gaurav frowned at Arjun's wicked smirk...

On the other end, as the clock legs jogged past 6:40 in the morning, O2 was nearing the shores of Mozambique...Linga along with Casio was eagerly waiting to receive his beloved son...