Chapter: 45

Recap: Aru saved Arjun from the shoot out...Riya and Guarav's first meet...

Arjun entered the study glaring to the core at Guarav who was already boling in anger and sat next to him...

Let's continue!!!!

Arjun rested both his elbows on either thighs and entwined his fingers together looking straight and stiff with a feircing rage...and the room was filed with vaccum silence for multiplying minutes...

Its only Guarav who knows Arjun's silence is more dangerous than his anger when it comes to his enemies and now it is defenitely a silence before the strom...

And ofcourse the mistake is from Guarav's part and until he opens his mouth Arjun will never but at the same time if he don't start first he can't deal with Arjun for whatever he does next in anger not minding his safety...

so giving a deep breathe Guarav broke the silence after 10 long minutes...

Guarav: Cheif...

Arjun still looked straight saying....

Arjun: Finally....found ways to open ur mouth...(gritted his teeth)

G: Cheif...let me explain...

A: not needed...
Just answer my questions and stick to the points...

G: done...

A: when did u suspect the shoot out...

G: Morning 2 am...

A: y didn't u inform me...

G: ur number may be on track by them... what if they plan for an immediate move...

A: that means it's not a single shooter...

G: right...

A: what's the count...

G: 10 shooter's...all around your residence...

Arjun fisted his palms soundly...

A: any info about them...

G: sleeper cells...

Both Arjun and Guarav's eyes was turning like a burning hell...

A: now these bastards dared to even get link with terrorists...

G: that's something we expected long back...

A: fine...
has anyone escaped...

G: no, all 10 prisoned in our place...

A: anything useful...

G: waste of time...

A: just finish off those ****...

G: done already...

A: it's PM'S visit by 12pm and how dare is that cunning bastard to intrude terrorist into the play...(irritated tone)

G: Cheif...there is a tight security all around chennai...and especially at the pooja place we have all the 3 zones of close surveillance... nothing wrong will happen...

A: It shouldn't happen...(roared and gritted his teeth)

now cancel all the flights and other aviation that fly around the pooja area from 12-2pm time zone... stop even the metro...have a strict control over the crowd and hold them twice the distance far away from the what we planned before...

have more LED displays of the live pooja instead... literally no one apart from our own invites in the pooja ground...check even VVIP's...PM is damn important... don't risk even a minor issue...