Chapter: 18 Part-2

Let's Continue!!!

Aju: Ne ena tight a kati pudichuthu thoonganum....

Her eyes become wide and she slowly started leaving his neck but he held her by waist and locked her strong and pulled more closer....

Aju: Pls note....tight a....rombo tight a kati pudichuthu thoonganum....

Aru: Ennaaaaaa...... Athelam Mudiyathu Aju..(quick tone)

Aju: ipothana ena ketalum thare nu sona....ena ketalum...(he stressed it)

Aru mv: Tricky fellow...

Aru: Athuku....

Aju: Apo na kekaratha panu....

She stood blinking...

Aju: Seekaram....enaku thokkam varuthu....

Aru: Unaku inaiku matu ivalo seekaram thookam varuthula Aju....(teasing tone)

He gave a sheepish smile and said...

Aju: Ama...

Aru: Seri....unkuda na bed la thoongare...ana one condition...kati lam pudika mate....

He saw her with a mischievous smile and thought...

Aju mv: Neya Enkita varuva d....pathukite iru....

Aju: Seri...

Aru: Seri...apo ne antha corner na intha corner....ok va...

Aju mv: Evalo neram nu pakaren d...

Aju: Okay...

They parted themselves and settled in the cot on the either side and laid down facing their back...

Few moments later,

Aru mv: Ena sathamae kano....oru vela thoongitano...

She gently rolled from her position and moved a lil and raised her head but she cannot see his face...so she turned back to her side....

Aju was controlling his chucckles as her could feel her rolling in the cot...

Again few moments later...

She moved a lil and saw his face with his eyes closed....

Aru mv: Nejamalumae thoongitano....vendam nu sona apdiyae vitutan...eluthu kati pudichuruka vendam...waste fellow...

She almost moved to the middle of the bed and he was having a hard time to control his chucckles....

Aju mv: inum oru vati matum naguru d...na yarnu katren...

Aru mv: One last time aru....Nejamalumae thoongitana.... katha pudichu kili vechitu...urundu poi un edathula paduthuko...Una vitutu inaiku ivan thoonga kudathu....

She slowly moved and looked at him with his eyes closed she turned in disappointment....

Aru mv: Thongitan...confirm a thoongitan....ivanala vechutu....chai....iruda Una ena panrenu paru...

Aju mv: Sethadi inaiku....

When she was about to turn he quickly turned and hugged her tightly from behind and snuggeled into her neck whispering...

Aju: Matniya....

Her heartbeat started jumping....

Aru: Aju....nee...thoo..nga...laya....

Aju: Una ivalo pakathula vechutu enaku epdi d thookam varum....(he started squinching more into her neck)

Aru: Apo evalo neram venunae paniya....