Chapter: 64

Hey fam kutties💜

Epdi irukinga?????🥹🥹🥹🥹😀

Na vanthuteee...With new power new muscle...For all my sweethearts who showered me with love and feel good messages I swear I'm doing too good in my health...Love you so so much 💜

***********************

As gifted already, this wholesome Honeymoon sequence is my happy dedication to lovely sonishamani as her belated bday present🥰🥰🥰🥰I wish you only happiness and sending you lots of love and happy vibes💜...

& This chap I'm updating after so much struggle today itself only to celebrate my lil sissy Miya kutty's bday🥰🥰🥰🥰
Happy Happy Birthday Miya_Writes_19 I wish you only happiness and sending you lots of love and happy vibes💜...

This chap is ofcourse to you as well my best best partner and beyond friend madhu1908 ❤️ A very happy happy happiest birday to you... wishes from me and your Arjun🥰
I wish you all happiness and sending you more happy love vibes💜

Ipo coming to namma panjayathu...kashtapatu ungalukaga design design a position la ukara mudiyama ukantu type panitu vanthruke ...votes comments Kami achuna kandipa adi bayangara pichu konu confirm konu...nanum rowdy than 😏😏😏theriumla...

*****************************

Recap: Gaurav and Riya's romantic confession...

Hope lessly,
No ideas of who you are to me and who am I to you by birth,
Un Believe ably,
its you for me and me for you by destiny,
& Magic ally,
now it's no more you's and me's...

Crazy??!!!(chuckles)

The rhythmic magic of two heartbeats shelled into one heart...just like us...

Is it possible??!!

Feel the feel, to feel the feel...

Feel the last line, closing your eyes to know the culprit behind...

You can't be wrong, yes, it's the cupid culprit - L O V E...

-Aru&Arjun

Blessed to witness this most beautiful, intensely insane romantic love spring season of Arjun and Aru just like you & me, the sizzling chill moonlight took a temporary break for the new dawn to break the dusk and shine it's aurora of love all over the City of love and love...

As the love in icy air melted the sunshine artistically, the delicate new born beams slowly peeked like tiny kittens between the white lacy curtains at 70th Floor of The Paris Palace, the hotel suite where Arjun and Aru were now abording...
The baby beams caressed Aru's baby cheeks and brushed her eyelashes like feathers curving her lips welcoming the new morning so beautifully...

Aru, the lil fairy of love had her doll eyelids locked still in her deep sleep but her lips had an angelic smile on getting bottomless into the most beautiful dream ever of Nira and Nila...

The intense dream of love between a flower and butterfly, felt like a heaven, that made Aru open her chick eyes slowly with cheery cheek balls of blush with deep dimples and rosy lips...

When the chill cosy breeze ruffled all over his bare muscled skin at the back, Aru could feel Arjun snuggling more into her chest for warmth as snug as a bug in a rug, with his nosetip and parted lips slightly pressing and brushing on her inner bosoms that spread her with goosepimples...His soft hot breath smoothly fanning her softness warmed the morning chill weather as soft as velvets for her...