Chapter: 62

Hey fam kutties🥹💜

Vandhuteeeee!!!!

Oorla irunthe nethu tha pa vanthe...Atha Wattpad insta la lock lock panite...ilati enga veetu vandunga nondi kandu pudichrukum...
Aprom Aju Aru voda sethi enakum tata tha🫣😜

Ketathualayum nalatha inum 2 chaps complete panite...After a long time double update ku na ready🥳...once this chap reaches 1.75 k reads and 350+votes, update varala na ena enna nu kelunga 😏

Last chap la comments kano🙈🙈🙈en nu enaku theriumeee🤭🤭🤭

Ana intha chap back to form, votes comments koranja adi konu pichu konu🤭🫣

Late a vanthathuku compensation...this is yet again a long beautiful romantic emotional chap with 7k+ words...
Happy reading fam kutties 💜

*************************************

Recap: The super hot office fantasy...

Let's continue!!!

Arjun lifted Aru as such from his cabin and moved back to the cot...Aru snuggled more and more into his crook and fell asleep just like that even before he placed her in the cot...

Arjun lied next to her, and carried Aru in his chest cupping her cheeks into his palm...In few moments Aru opened her eyes slowly giving him the most most intimate smile that would kill him that second and gift him re-birth the very next second...Arjun smiled kissing her forehead deeply and even before he pulls back Aru fell asleep again with the beautiful smile still beautifying her lips, on getting what she wished...

It's already more than an hour and Arjun did not part his lips from her forehead and Aru did not release her lil fist on his heart all the while...Arjun smiled looking at her exhausted face, dry parted lips, dishevelled hairs, smudged vermillion into her hairlines, his marks and lovebites all over her skin that kept reminiscing him their most romantic moments jus lil time back...

He softly kissed her forehead again and again and held her more closer... Slowly he felt his eyelids heavy, but before he closes his eyes Arjun sensed Aru twisting hereself and snuggling more and more into him, still in her deep slumber...He observed her for sometime and frowned when she continued the same...

Aju: En ipdi nelinjute iruka...is it paining her or...

Something stricked his mind and Arjun pressed his inner palm on all the sides of her belly and his lips curved to a smile...

Aju: Kutty vairu Ula poiduchu, athu tha madam neliyaranga...En poonakutty ku pasi vanthachu...

He chuckled kissing her hair and streched his hand to reach his phone on the night stand, but Aru murmered something and snuggled more hugging him to herself...

Aju: Konjamum asayave kudathu...odanay face epdi maruthu paru, urrunu...rachasi...
Mooku epdi surukra paru, korangu kutty...

Arjun bit her nosetip softly and Aru moaned rubbing her nosetip on his chest murmering...

Aru: Embu kadikiran..po..solu..Aju...Embu vena..po..(cutest sleepy whine)

Said she hid her face into his heart making him chuckle at her cuteness....
He pattered and rocked her gently for sometime, alongside ordering food for them and with his lullaby Aru crumbled to deep sleep again...

He made a quick call to Anusha (stylist), and Edward (his pilot)..On giving his command to both Arjun called Shyam, informed something and ended the call...Guess what fam😌?